Options

Euro 2007 Spare Ticket Thread

Comments

• Options
    Indeed you will Red! Wouldn't want to miss that gig... Nor the pre and after party ;)
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,890
    I now have one spare for Dusseldorf people.

PM me, no timewasters please...

I'm not on here all the time, so be patient if I don't respond within a nanosecond of your message! :D
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    WAAAAAAAAAY to fuckin late to ask for a spare 10 London ticket for a friend of mine is it??? Thought so. . . ... BUT if ya have one, PM me ;)

Stian
    WAAAYYY too late mate...I arranged for 5 (10c) spares there but they're all gone now.
    got a couple of seats but already interested parties with first preference...but if they pass (i.e. those end up being shit seats) I'll let you know.
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    edit
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Looking to see if I can find any tickets to Nijmegen & Werchter. I would also love any feedback on cheap airline tickets. Who got theirs from where for cheap! The cheapest I can find from Oregon to Europe is $2100.00...
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    yahamita wrote:
    Looking to see if I can find any tickets to Nijmegen & Werchter. I would also love any feedback on cheap airline tickets. Who got theirs from where for cheap! The cheapest I can find from Oregon to Europe is $2100.00...
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got tickets thru American Airlines from Dallas to London nonstop for $1135 round trip. But from what I found when searching, flying into any other city adds at least $500 to the cost of the flight.
  • Options
    jdub3001 wrote:
    I got tickets thru American Airlines from Dallas to London nonstop for $1135 round trip. But from what I found when searching, flying into any other city adds at least $500 to the cost of the flight.
    That is the problem I am having. Since I have never been to Europe, I have NO idea how far it is from point A to point B, and was also curious what is the nearest airport to Nijmegen? My choices are Rotterdam or Amsterdam...

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    yahamita wrote:
    That is the problem I am having. Since I have never been to Europe, I have NO idea how far it is from point A to point B, and was also curious what is the nearest airport to Nijmegen? My choices are Rotterdam or Amsterdam...

If you were willing to go via London you may want to try booking some European airlines direct for the flight on from London. Unfortunately some of the cheaper airlines won't fly from the airport your flying into (which I'm guessing would be Heathrow) but I know both http://www.flybmi.com and http://www.klm.com do so this may help with cost. You could probably get Heathrow to Amsterdam (which I think is about 1hr 30ish by train from Nijmegen) return for about $150 incl. taxes.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    If you were willing to go via London you may want to try booking some European airlines direct for the flight on from London. Unfortunately some of the cheaper airlines won't fly from the airport your flying into (which I'm guessing would be Heathrow) but I know both http://www.flybmi.com and http://www.klm.com do so this may help with cost. You could probably get Heathrow to Amsterdam (which I think is about 1hr 30ish by train from Nijmegen) return for about $150 incl. taxes.
    Great info! Thanks! Its hard to estimate how far I would need to go from London to point A and point B. So, my best bet is fly into London...awesome! Now let me check those airlines!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    Great info! Thanks! Its hard to estimate how far I would need to go from London to point A and point B. So, my best bet is fly into London...awesome! Now let me check those airlines!
    Just checked the airlines you suggested. They are much higher then what I've found here so far, but I'm still searching....thanks again

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    I'm fying from NYC to Paris for $610 round trip. It's cheaper to fly into Paris than other European cities! This is the most expensive time to travel in the summer but keep looking on this site it's awesome! I need two for MUNICH please. If anyone has questions about travel let me know! cheapoair.com is where i got my airfare to europe
  • Options
    I'm fying from NYC to Paris for $610 round trip. It's cheaper to fly into Paris than other European cities! This is the most expensive time to travel in the summer but keep looking on this site it's awesome! I need two for MUNICH please. If anyone has questions about travel let me know!
    How far is it from Paris to Munich? Would I have to buy a flight? and is it easy to get from Munich to Poland to Venice? Cheaply???

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,890
    Eraserhead wrote:
    I now have one spare for Dusseldorf people.

PM me, no timewasters please...

I'm not on here all the time, so be patient if I don't respond within a nanosecond of your message! :D

Thanks for all the PMs - the spare has now gone.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    yahamita wrote:
    How far is it from Paris to Munich? Would I have to buy a flight? and is it easy to get from Munich to Poland to Venice? Cheaply???
    Youd prolly need to fly to Munich, yes.

From Munich to Poland there's a bus, but you need to book your seat soon.
    They're filling up pretty quickly ;)
    And from Poland to Venice there is a flight with a bunch of us on it, hehe :D the day after the show.
    check http://www.skyscanner.net for more details on that and other flights.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    The rail is much cheaper to go and if you prefer to fly check out ryanair.com they have cheap flights!!!!!! for europe cheapoair.com for us to euro!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    WAAAYYY too late mate...I arranged for 5 (10c) spares there but they're all gone now.
    got a couple of seats but already interested parties with first preference...but if they pass (i.e. those end up being shit seats) I'll let you know.

seats won't do... but thanx anyways :)
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 397
    I have 3 full passes (all days) for Rock Werchter that I am not planning to use - just want face for em obviously

let me know
    ryanmorein@gmail.com
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Tickets for friday at Werchter are again on sale just checked goformusic site...:)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    phatjimphatjim Posts: 16
    An obvious long shot in the dark, but just looking for a pair of fanclub tickets to Wembley, my membership didn't come through until after the date, and was wondering if anyone has or knows of any going spare. Like I said, long shot, but if you don't ask you don't get!
  • Options
    ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    I have been offered to buy tickets for the Copenhagen show so I have now 5 tickets to Düsseldorf that I am planning to sell. We bought them for 60 euros from tickets.de and we are selling them for 55 euros.

let me know: samawacity@hotmail.com
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm desperate to get two seated tickets for Wembley; my girlfriend was on Ticketmaster at 9 o' clock, got some but it refused to accept her card's security code. So if anyone has any spare, one PJ fan to another, that would be amazing. I know I've left it a bit late but I didn't find out my exam timetable until recently so I now know I'm able to go!
  • Options
    anyone who is in the UK and want Wembley tickets...if I was in you and have not found any by the 18th, I'd still come to Wembley..there'll be last minute cancellations, and touts with spare that, if you're ready to wait the last minute, will flog them at face values...always happens.
    just keep your cool :)
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm desperate to get two seated tickets for Wembley; my girlfriend was on Ticketmaster at 9 o' clock, got some but it refused to accept her card's security code. So if anyone has any spare, one PJ fan to another, that would be amazing. I know I've left it a bit late but I didn't find out my exam timetable until recently so I now know I'm able to go!

I will have two spares for Wembley at some point but I don't have them yet. They were ordered from Stargreen on the day of sale, but so far they haven't arrived. Is anyone else who ordered tickets from Stargreen still waiting?

Anyway, I got some through Ticketmaster as well, so the Stargreen ones will be up for grabs when/if they arrive... (unless they're better seats than the Ticketmaster ones, in which case the Ticketmaster seats will be up for grabs!)
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
  • Options
    I will have two spares for Wembley at some point but I don't have them yet. They were ordered from Stargreen on the day of sale, but so far they haven't arrived. Is anyone else who ordered tickets from Stargreen still waiting?

Anyway, I got some through Ticketmaster as well, so the Stargreen ones will be up for grabs when/if they arrive... (unless they're better seats than the Ticketmaster ones, in which case the Ticketmaster seats will be up for grabs!)
    Please, please, please let me buy those from you! Let me know your prices etc. via PM's. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Options

yeah..same here.
    I called Stargreen that gave me some bullshit about not knowing, but contacted the promoter that told me everything was allocated before the sell.
    Stargreen pisses me off.
  • Options
    At least I know I'm not alone (and so do you). I've used Stargreen in the past without any trouble, so I'm confident they will deliver for us, it's just a bit odd that all the other tickets are out there except theirs. Anyway, if I haven't had anything by May 16 I'm going to be in London so I'll be calling in to ask them what's going on.

Oh, and assuming the tickets do materialise, they have been taken. Thanks.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
  • Options
    Both myself and a friend thought we had secured 2 standing tickets at Wembley via an agent to find out now they are liquidated along with our tickets and the money we paid!
    Can anybody help out 2 fanatical fans with two standing tickets please?

Wembley 1996 / manchester 2000 / rock am ring 2000 / leeds 2006 / wembley 2007???..... hoping
  • Options
    Both myself and a friend thought we had secured 2 standing tickets at Wembley via an agent to find out now they are liquidated along with our tickets and the money we paid!
    Can anybody help out 2 fanatical fans with two standing tickets please?

Wembley 1996 / manchester 2000 / rock am ring 2000 / leeds 2006 / wembley 2007???..... hoping
    ok..don't want to sound harsh but...you're an idiot (and you should never give in to touts anyway, on principle..so in a way you got it coming).
    all standing tickets are tenclub and therefore NOT on resale through agents/touts by definition.. it's going to be very hard to find 2 of those, you'll be lucky to get seats.
  • Options
    You are quite right but when tickets are all gone its suprising what rational people will risk to get tickets. First time we ever used a third party and will be the last. Help would still be appreciated.