WEEKEND!!!!

13»

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Work, chores, and likely tagging along with my wife to watch our friends' rugrat.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Picked this up this weekend...
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+5 ... Id=4848114

Fn awesome!!!!!!!!!! Wow, just wow! :D
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    supadupa wrote:
    Roller derby tomorrow, followed by beers and a dance party. And Sunday will be sleep, and then more roller derby.

God, i wish you were local. We'd have the best time together.
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    davidtrios wrote:
    supadupa wrote:
    Roller derby tomorrow, followed by beers and a dance party. And Sunday will be sleep, and then more roller derby.

I should send you a pic of what I was wearing on Saturday.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    supadupa wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

I should send you a pic of what I was wearing on Saturday.

not sure of you deleted the #...but its 2245652218
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    it is almost upon us, and I've been good for too long. Ive curbed my drinking, but this weekend I dont give a flying fuck. Beer, boobs, and pizza... some Pearl jam and friends, some local live music and some sunshine!

What's up with you all?.. some are going to this Alive one I suppose...

:corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    it is almost upon us, and I've been good for too long. Ive curbed my drinking, but this weekend I dont give a flying fuck. Beer, boobs, and pizza... some Pearl jam and friends, some local live music and some sunshine!

I'm not going anywhere. There will be 3-4 kids at the house, depending on my teenager... I will hit up the liquor store on the way home. Buddy coming by tonight for some beers. Probably hit up the URI Men's B-Ball game tomorrow.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

That sounds AMAZING! :mrgreen:

tonight, chill hangs with the sister. Tomorrow PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    At some point tomorrow evening.
    I am hoping that I will be wearing the Green Tracksuit!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    At some point tomorrow evening.
    I am hoping that I will be wearing the Green Tracksuit!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you were gonna punch me in it?! :lol::lol:

I know I won't be the only one with it....
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Thank heavens it's here! I can't wait to party party party! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Ok.
    I am off to get this 60 hour work week over with.
    :|:|:|
    This week has sucked monkey balls!!!

BRING ON SATURDAY!!!!!!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    mca47 wrote:
    Picked this up this weekend...
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+5 ... Id=4848114

Fn awesome!!!!!!!!!! Wow, just wow! :D
    Nothing beats a Samsung
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    have fun everybody and be safe.. I wanna hear and see unflattering pix from Alive One next week! :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    uhhhh
    have fun everybody and be safe.. I wanna hear and see unflattering pix from Alive One next week! :mrgreen:

Thanks JP - you too!! Have a great weekend :mrgreen:

We'll have plenty of pics, I'm sure!! :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    We had a great weekend, so pretty outside and opened all the windows.
    JB helped with spring cleaning and we got a couple springtime drives in
    looking for houses in the country. 12 acres, a horse barn and thou. :P
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:

• MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    pandora wrote:
    It was a very nice weekend wasn't it?

Much of the same at our house. Kids got to run around the yard with mom, while I had the pleasure of cleaning out the fridge and pantry.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
    sooooo, who's still in jail? :corn:
    I went to Columbus, OH with my league to watch some roller derby. Being surrounded by all the most amazing women I know for a couple days was exactly what I needed right now. It's like my batteries have been recharged.
    supadupa wrote:
    I went to Columbus, OH with my league to watch some roller derby. Being surrounded by all the most amazing women I know for a couple days was exactly what I needed right now. It's like my batteries have been recharged.

I only heard something about a lot of women and batteries.. sorry, Its still early.. :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    It was a very nice weekend wasn't it?

Much of the same at our house. Kids got to run around the yard with mom, while I had the pleasure of cleaning out the fridge and pantry.
    That is a really rewarding chore ...
    pretty a clean frig all sparkling. A man after my own heart!
    On our drives we saw many families tackling their yards.
    Shame our Bradford Pears this year. Normally the drive would be so very lovely,
    white blossomed trees lining the streets. That hard freeze took away our spring beauty.
    I'm mourning them.
    supadupa wrote:

I only heard something about a lot of women and batteries.. sorry, Its still early.. :lol:

LOL, I've had weekends like that before! But this past weekend was very tame. I've pretty much given up drinking, and my roommates and I all stayed sober and went to bed fairly early.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

check the group hug thread! :D