Pandora Radio

peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
If it plays Skynard (or however they fucking spell it) one more time on Nine Inch Nails radio, I'm out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    If it plays Skynard (or however they fucking spell it) one more time on Nine Inch Nails radio, I'm out.

Use iHeartRadio and "thumbs down" the shit you don't like.
  • If it plays Skynard (or however they fucking spell it) one more time on Nine Inch Nails radio, I'm out.

Use iHeartRadio and "thumbs down" the shit you don't like.

I do, then it skips to another song

Do that like a dozen times and you're fucked. NIN radio sucks

back to Industrial :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

:lol::lol::lol: This is one of the reasons I stopped listening to it. I think it technically played Skynard for me on the Neil Young station instead of NIN, but seriously how is Skynard and NIN related?

Also, I stopped using it because it played Train on the Pearl Jam station. :x
    and it kept playing a bunch of folk shit on the Ben Harper station. :roll:

And yes even if you give a thumbs down it still tries to push Skynard and Train... :nono:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • I think the root of the problem is I fucking hate Skynerd (or however it's fucking spelled)
  • Dubstep? Really? Get that shit outta here
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I think the root of the problem is I fucking hate Skynerd (or however it's fucking spelled)

I have a visceral reaction to that shit...especially Sweet Home Alabama. Back in college one of my friends was always our sober driver because he never drank...which was nice. However he liked Southern rock and one time he was driving me home (I may have been a little drunk) and Sweet Home Alabama came on the radio. I said please change this or I will puke. He told me I was just drunk. I told him the song was making me sick so, either change the station or pull over the car. He didn't change the station, but he did pull over the car so I could puke. :lol: :oops:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Dubstep? Really? Get that shit outta here

I have a dubstep station. And I love it.

Way to get rid of that pesky 5 skip song rule? Get a bunch of stations and click shuffle ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnie wrote:
    I think the root of the problem is I fucking hate Skynerd (or however it's fucking spelled)

I have a visceral reaction to that shit...especially Sweet Home Alabama. Back in college one of my friends was always our sober driver because he never drank...which was nice. However he liked Southern rock and one time he was driving me home (I may have been a little drunk) and Sweet Home Alabama came on the radio. I said please change this or I will puke. He told me I was just drunk. I told him the song was making me sick so, either change the station or pull over the car. He didn't change the station, but he did pull over the car so I could puke. :lol: :oops:

:fp:

Damn!

That stupid song. :fp:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Dubstep? Really? Get that shit outta here

I have a dubstep station. And I love it.

Way to get rid of that pesky 5 skip song rule? Get a bunch of stations and click shuffle ;)

Yuck yuck

yuck yuck yuck

yuckity yuckity gross nasty yuck

thanks for the tip
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Yuck yuck

yuck yuck yuck

thanks for the tip

Ladies and gents don't let the grasshopper fool you.

HE LISTENS TO HOUSE AND TECHNO.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Yuck yuck

yuck yuck yuck

thanks for the tip

Ladies and gents don't let the grasshopper fool you.

HE LISTENS TO HOUSE AND TECHNO.

dabbles in it would be more appropriate