man drinking his way across state for charity

mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
goodness
sign me up

http://now.msn.com/todd-ruggere-drinkin ... or-charity

Incredibly heroic Mass. man drinking his way across state for charity

The world needs more heroes like Todd Ruggere, the Massachusetts man drinking his way across the state for charity. "I'm drinking a Sam Adams in all 351 towns in Massachusetts and I'm doing it for charity," Ruggere said at his latest stop, in Waltham. Ruggere's quest benefits Dana Farber and the Jimmy Fund, which helps with children's cancer research — he's raised nearly $2,000 so far. Ruggere's only roadblock has been towns with no bars; in rural Plympton, he took to knocking on farmhouse doors until he found somewhere to imbibe. Some men achieve greatness, and others have greatness (and beer) thrust upon them. Cheers. [Source]
fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Wow that's awesome!!! He should come to WI, he'd make millions for the cause!!!!
  • Wow that's awesome!!! He should come to WI, he'd make millions for the cause!!!!

Shit yeah
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mysticweed wrote:
    goodness
    sign me up

http://now.msn.com/todd-ruggere-drinkin ... or-charity

Incredibly heroic Mass. man drinking his way across state for charity

The world needs more heroes like Todd Ruggere, the Massachusetts man drinking his way across the state for charity. "I'm drinking a Sam Adams in all 351 towns in Massachusetts and I'm doing it for charity," Ruggere said at his latest stop, in Waltham. Ruggere's quest benefits Dana Farber and the Jimmy Fund, which helps with children's cancer research — he's raised nearly $2,000 so far. Ruggere's only roadblock has been towns with no bars; in rural Plympton, he took to knocking on farmhouse doors until he found somewhere to imbibe. Some men achieve greatness, and others have greatness (and beer) thrust upon them. Cheers. [Source]

Awesome.

How much is that in bar tab? $1500?