Christ Almighty ! Release the PJ20 Alpine boots you pussies!

lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
edited February 2013 in The Porch
Enough is enough..!
Eeegahd what's the story morning glory???
"This here's a REQUEST!"
EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
10/25/13 Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    perfect username
    aqo2t.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    8-) :corn:
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    pjradio wrote:
    perfect username

:lol:

that's funny

but i agree, op
    it's past time
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    We (the "faithful" ) have been more than patient.. This wait eclipses "phili boxed set" and Gorge 2006 and considering that the Amsterdamn 2012 shows were released in almost knee jerk timing..
    I have to say WTF! Enough is enough..

At least give us SOME status...

No communication...

This is insane!

Who's with me ? (Lights the torch and points to the castle up the hill)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Haha, Yeah, at least let us know the status please. This was my first of hopefully many PJ shows. So I'm just a tad adamant about getting this show. :lol:
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited February 2013
    Seriously? is it really that big a deal?
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Elitist baby much?
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • I would rather give PJ my money than rip it. Plus the audio quality will be better I'm sure.
  • BlakeyPoo wrote:
    I would rather give PJ my money than rip it. Plus the audio quality will be better I'm sure.
    yeah I already give them all my money, lol
    my point is like they have to release every concert? like the world will end if they have 1 or 2 shows a year that aren't released? Like the Made In America Festival, really? they already do so much more for us than most every other band out there? they are probably just waiting to release a special edition DVD of the show or something, appreciate what you have is all I am saying, besides I would much rather have them focused on making a new record, than some tool calling them names on a message board about some show a year and a half ago
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    locked wrote:
    We (the "faithful" ) have been more than patient.. This wait eclipses "phili boxed set" and Gorge 2006 and considering that the Amsterdamn 2012 shows were released in almost knee jerk timing..
    I have to say WTF! Enough is enough..

At least give us SOME status...

No communication...

This is insane!

Who's with me ? (Lights the torch and points to the castle up the hill)

I'm with you! I'll carry the damn shit bomb to leave on the steps!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • BlakeyPoo wrote:
    I would rather give PJ my money than rip it. Plus the audio quality will be better I'm sure.
    my point is like they have to release every concert? like the world will end if they have 1 or 2 shows a year that aren't released? Like the Made In America Festival, really? they already do so much more for us than most every other band out there? they are probably just waiting to release a special edition DVD of the show or something, appreciate what you have is all I am saying, besides I would much rather have them focused on making a new record, than some tool calling them names on a message board about some show a year and a half ago

1.)I am not a tool
    2.) I'm not calling anyone names. That's clearly your department.
    3.) I just want a vague comment in an interview or something.
    4.) Don't go to bed angry. It is not healthy for your immune system, & this is flu season.
  • BlakeyPoo wrote:
    BlakeyPoo wrote:

1.)I am not a tool
    2.) I'm not calling anyone names. That's clearly your department.
    3.) I just want a vague comment in an interview or something.
    4.) Don't go to bed angry. It is not healthy for your immune system, & this is flu season.
    hey dumbo, I was talking about the moron who started this thread and called them pussies, are you really that dense? get a clue, boy if you think I was talking about you, you must know something I don't
  • absolutely you called them pussies and that makes you a tool, I have listened to both shows over 25 times each, so I really could care less if they ever release them, because I have high quality recordings of both shows, so I am not the one going to bed angry, if you are really a fan, why act so immature?[/quote]

I didn't start this discussion. Whoever started it hid their name & now you're blaming me for it. I was only saying I wanted some sort of update & you jumped down my throat without reading who actually wrote it. :nono:
  • hey Blakey Poo, just chill out, your combative nature will not go over well, this is a pretty chill place, and anyone calling Pearl Jam pussies, deserves to be called a tool, obviously it was meant the maker of this thread!

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • What's pj20?
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Maybe it never really happened? We all just imagined it
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Big Bank Hank, just make sure you know who's calling who what before you start typing. All I did was agree about a status update. That's it.
  • Welcome to the forum blakeypoo
    Nice first 5 posts....
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • BlakeyPoo wrote:
    Big Bank Hank, just make sure you know who's calling who what before you start typing. All I did was agree about a status update. That's it.
    hey I was talking about the tool who started this thread, are you that really that dense, I am here because I am fan of the music, still haven't figured out why your here but keep arguing with yourself, because obviously, nothing can sink through your skull, and I am done with you, it's waste of my time
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • absolutely you called them pussies and that makes you a tool, I have listened to both shows over 25 times each, so I really could care less if they ever release them, because I have high quality recordings of both shows, so I am not the one going to bed angry, if you are really a fan, why act so immature?"

That wasn't you?
    Thanks Bobby Dazzlers, I thought I would have enjoyed the first 5 more.
  • BlakeyPoo wrote:
    absolutely you called them pussies and that makes you a tool, I have listened to both shows over 25 times each, so I really could care less if they ever release them, because I have high quality recordings of both shows, so I am not the one going to bed angry, if you are really a fan, why act so immature?"

That wasn't you?
    Thanks Bobby Dazzlers, I thought I would have enjoyed the first 5 more.
    you and Bobby Dazzlers must be the same person because BlakeyPoo isn't considered a registered user, and I thought I was was talking to the person who started this thread, still makes you a dumbass to ever think I was referring to you in the first place, in fact I bet you are the customer in this scene
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEEj6d3GTOU
  • tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    Grow up kids.
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    That thread hijack was brought to you by ...
    :)

Ahhhh.. Have to teach the youngsters so much PJ history..

To the dopes who don't know .. The "pussies" line is a throw back to the famous "play leash you pussies" sign that Ed enjoyed reading at a MSG show back in 2003.

It's an inside joke between band and "the faithful"..

So lighten up..,

I'm not really lighting a torch..

And it's not "SOME show" a year and a half ago (winced at that)

It was a weekend of "once in a lifetime"

The point of this thread is a healthy reminder that we could use an update..
    From the band...

It's time enough already!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • its all Greek to me...oh wait..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :lol:
    its all Greek to me...oh wait..
    08.18.00 Noblesville • 06.22.03 Noblesville • 06.24.06 Cincinnati • 08.02.07 Chicago • 10.04.09 Austin • 05.07.10 Noblesville • 09.03.11 East Troy • 09.04.11 East Troy • 07.19.13 Chicago • 10.03.14 St. Louis • 04.02.20 Nashville • 04.04.20 St. Louis • 09.16.22 Nashville • 09.18.22 St. Louis • 09.10.23 Noblesville • 08.26.24 Noblesville
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Maybe it never really happened? We all just imagined it

I know, this weekend was all a figment of our imagination right?! That's the way it seems these days.

But seriously, just any sort of news or status on this would be great. This is probably my most anticipated PJ item this year right behing a tour and new album. Any sort of news regarding this gem of a weekend would be nice - will it be a box set? Will it include DVD? Are they in the process of deciding the packaging? Are Ed and Jeff the ones going through deciding what goes into this? Are we waiting on legal matters to be sorted out between all the other artists for the boots? What are the plans for the release? Are they planning on releasing this at all, etc?

If they are planning on releasing a box set and they are taking all this time to really make it special, than I'm all for it but just some news would be nice. It would be a downright shame if they decide not to release these shows. I'm fully anticipating a nice box set with cool packaging that has themed artwork, etc from the weekend with fully mastered boots, DVD, and vinyl and other cool things included. :P

Please release the damn boots!!! :D
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    What's pj20?

It's a documentary film, but that's not important right now.

Now to watch some movies about gladiators...
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,842
    Settle down folks.

What's the perfect cure for not getting an album from Pearl Jam in 2013? That's right, PJ20 boots/DVD. They have to hold back releases in case the band doesn't start to care about finishing the album this year. That is my pessimistic view of things.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    its all Greek to me...oh wait..
    :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    3on5c8.jpg