Coincidences...

eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Went to my local second hand record shop today to see if they had any PJ goodies for me.

Turns out the only thing I didn't already own was a 2003 bootleg from Perth, Australia.
I got it. :)

Half an hour later I was looking at it, and realized it was a concert on the 23rd of February, exactly 10 years ago to the day!!! :lol:

Made my day...
Just thought I'd share....
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Very cool! I love coincidences like that.
    PJ popping up just when you need them!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    cool!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Some people believe that coincidences are there to call your attention to the right path.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    last week my husband found a letter he had written to his father about 3 years ago (in a desk in our son's room which is weird). He had not talked to him for about 2 years for reasons I will not get into....anyway, not more than 2 hours after finding that letter and reading it his dad CALLED to say he will be in our area in March....

that we eerie....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Lizard wrote:
    last week my husband found a letter he had written to his father about 3 years ago (in a desk in our son's room which is weird). He had not talked to him for about 2 years for reasons I will not get into....anyway, not more than 2 hours after finding that letter and reading it his dad CALLED to say he will be in our area in March....

that we eerie....

Something in the air maybe?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • everything happens for a reason..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,955
    Synchronicity.
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    :-)

eerie stuff...
    I think I was meant to have that CD....
    Hopefully a hint that I will be visiting Australia soon!!! :lol: