Do the people you work for......

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Realize you spend your entire day here on the message pit?

Davidtrios?
81?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or do they truly believe you are getting work done?
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Na they know, i've had a free ride for about a decade now.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i get my work done. :lol:

just need to write the my review on how i did on achieving my goals last year. oh yeah, gotta write the goals too.....

dysfunction is the name of the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Don't know. Don't care.

The worst they could do is fire me, right?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:

just need to write the my review on how i did on achieving my goals last year. oh yeah, gotta write the goals too.....

get me a job where you work.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Na they know, i've had a free ride for about a decade now.
    Last Saturday morning? My wife walks in to the room to tell me she is off to work.
    She glances at the computer, and spots your avatar.
    Priceless..

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    dankind wrote:
    Don't know. Don't care.

The worst they could do is fire me, right?

pretty much....

my latest calcualtion says i could pay all my bills for XX months.....and if i cut the house payment i could go for about two or three times as long, depending on when they finally kicked me out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ShortyShorty Posts: 1,160
    80% of all employees, spend 52% of their work-day on the internet 34% of the week, 21% of the time. Wait, what? Point is - if your employeer has given you a computer to do you job - and it has internet access - they know you're unproductive.
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:

get me a job where you work.

we've got an open position...pays for crap.... :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Nah. My boss is a supreme idiot. I've been here for 8 years and I know how to do my job and I do it efficiently. Truth be told, it's gotten stale...been looking for something else for a while now but I'm not making the jump until it's awesome and worth it. Until then, you're all stuck with me :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Did this guy make it easy for George to sleep under his desk at work:

daniel_von_bargen440.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Until then, you're all stuck with me :wave:

:x :wave:

i've been here just under 7 years. first two were pretty busy building out my templates and database. now it's just about keeping them current.

every now and then i look for a job, but there aren't alot of gigs out there that pay well and are this easy. plus the dysfunction is off the charts....it's like watching a train wreck. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Working at home today. Will probably do an hour....maaaaaaaaaybe two...of actual work! :thumbup:
    Just not feeling overly productive! :lol:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1P94WRjTQJ2wbTday6_wS9WTfAebFs4olTRWIQcS5F-e8oK1rYA
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Until then, you're all stuck with me :wave:

:x :wave:

i've been here just under 7 years. first two were pretty busy building out my templates and database. now it's just about keeping them current.

every now and then i look for a job, but there aren't alot of gigs out there that pay well and are this easy. plus the dysfunction is off the charts....it's like watching a train wreck. :lol:

I thought you were in Chitown area. And, now I find out you're right down the hall? Why the hell haven't you stopped by?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    I thought you were in Chitown area. And, now I find out you're right down the hall? Why the hell haven't you stopped by?

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Did this guy make it easy for George to sleep under his desk at work:

daniel_von_bargen440.jpg

Krueger!!!! T-Bone, I know I will call you Co-Co. Look at Co-Co give it to ol T-Bone!

Actually George took naps when he worked for the Yankees. Steinbrenner was to busy looking for the calzones, body suit man, and Wilhelm to notice. Bomb, bomb, bomb! Love it when they find the nudie magazine!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: This is my favorite scene!
    Na they know, i've had a free ride for about a decade now.
    Last Saturday morning? My wife walks in to the room to tell me she is off to work.
    She glances at the computer, and spots your avatar.
    Priceless..

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Win!
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    All that replied, lets go into business with each other. Not sure what we could do or sell, but we can make it happen. Worst case is we all pool our funds and buy lotto tickets?!?!?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: This is my favorite scene!

:lol::lol:

Well Bob I'd say I do about a good 15 minutes of work per week.
    jason wrote:
    All that replied, lets go into business with each other. Not sure what we could do or sell, but we can make it happen. Worst case is we all pool our funds and buy lotto tickets?!?!?

neily is no longer here to make this happen
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,827
    81 wrote:
    jason wrote:

booted?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    jason wrote:

booted?

retired
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,827
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    booted?

retired
    from his sleep off the hangover at his desk bond trading job?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    from his sleep off the hangover at his desk bond trading job?

he didn't drink...

he said he had enough and would not be renewing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jason wrote:
    Krueger!!!! T-Bone, I know I will call you Co-Co. Look at Co-Co give it to ol T-Bone!

Actually George took naps when he worked for the Yankees. Steinbrenner was to busy looking for the calzones, body suit man, and Wilhelm to notice. Bomb, bomb, bomb! Love it when they find the nudie magazine!

ah ha! I couldnt quite remember. I just recall the guy in the picture as not being interested in working whatsoever. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Wow, so you fuckers actually spend your ENTIRE work day here on the forum.
    Interesting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Wow, so you fuckers actually spend your ENTIRE work day here on the forum.
    Interesting.

you picked the wrong profession buddy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Interesting.

No I didnt.
    81 wrote:
    Interesting.

No I didnt.

:lol::lol::lol:

as long as all are happy. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg