wigwam socks. thank you, Sheboygan, Wisconsin

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
thank you, sheboygan, wisconsin. you fuckers are sock making masters. i've always enjoy wigwam socks. the other day i got a set of wool socks for like $6. they were 50% off & i was on them like flies to stink.
they are guaranteed for one year. im frickin set.

i mostly like the name... 'sheboygan'

hilarious

i know we have some wisconsin folks on here. tell us about sheboygan & wigwam socks & the other fine products i'll have to try sometime
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I've never been to sheboingin' or had a pair of wigwam socks. :lol:

Enjoy them, glad something from this state made you happy.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I've never been to sheboingin' or had a pair of wigwam socks. :lol:

Enjoy them, glad something from this state made you happy.
    i love wisconsin. i used to live in NE iowa when i was a child. grew up on a trout stream & shit. beautiful beautiful & beautiful.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I dunno about the socks, but I love Sheboygan! Saw Don Dokken at Brat Days a couple years back :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Sheboygan is an excellent word/name.

Im going to, from now on out, substitute sheboygan for the words of three thing excellent, and see which one sticks.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Banged a chick from Sheboygan. Don't remember her name. I do not think she was wearing socks. :nono:
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Sheboygan is an excellent word/name.

Sounds awesome when Tom Waits says it. Then again, so does everything.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Banged a chick from Sheboygan. Don't remember her name. I do not think she was wearing socks. :nono:

Did you steal this from a country song? :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Did you steal this from a country song? :P

:lol:

Will never forget her though. Just her name. Did not know we were rolling around in poison ivy before heading to the cabin. Try explaining on how you got poison ivy, EVERYWHERE! It was my younger years :lol::lol::lol:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The-Sheboygan-th.jpg

The Sheboygan

Because Wisconsinites can’t choose between a burger and a brat: Cheese Curds, Bratwurst, Hamburger, Sautéed Onions, Beer Mustard and Sauerkraut on a Kaiser Roll.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited February 2013
    It is a name that lends itself to mispronunciation--sheboingin yes/no?

in the poison ivy
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Jason P wrote:
    The-Sheboygan-th.jpg

The Sheboygan

Because Wisconsinites can’t choose between a burger and a brat: Cheese Curds, Bratwurst, Hamburger, Sautéed Onions, Beer Mustard and Sauerkraut on a Kaiser Roll.
    frig the heck off... :lol:

that thing makes folks gain weight just by looking at it

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    chadwick wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    The-Sheboygan-th.jpg

The Sheboygan

frig the heck off... :lol:

that thing makes folks gain weight just by looking at it
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWMsPxDeWDAogHzpn24xR5HjEHFfRxfWbeI1OwG8nkyuy4yycQ

mmmmmm, forbidden burger
  • Never been to Sheboygan, but I've had a few pairs of Wigwams. Love the wigwams.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Jason P wrote:
    The-Sheboygan-th.jpg

The Sheboygan

Where is that from??? That looks amazing!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,828
    Jason P wrote:
    The-Sheboygan-th.jpg

The Sheboygan

Where is that from??? That looks amazing!
    Going to go out on a limb here and say

Green Bay? :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Fuck Green Bay. Fuck the packers.
  • Fuck Green Bay. Fuck the packers.

:fp:
  • :thumbup:
    Fuck Green Bay. Fuck the packers.
    So seriously. Where was that burger from? And I also own said socks. Well worth the price.