Options

What bar are you MSGer's gonna be at befor the shows???

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    A bunch of us are going to the Trailer Park on 23rd & 8th. Place has THE best frozen margaritas ever! And PBR in cans AND tater tots on the menu. Awesome place.

That place is fucking amazing!!! My gf took me there the other day! We're going to have our next office party at Trailer Park! I didn't have the frozen margaritas but know that during their happy hour the margaritas are only $5!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Blarney is the name of hte pub that closed correct?

just called... blarney rock is still in business and open
    i am a rhinosaurus and my skin is three feet thick
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    save me a seat - esp. if THE infamous cougar is going to be there :D

no clue what I am doing yet - waiting on some other people, but that was 1 spot i considered. i wanted to go to cutting room but not sure i will have time.

u always got a seat with me babe
    and the cougar will BE IN THE HOUSE!!!!LOL
  • Options
    whome13whome13 Posts: 72
    Blarney Rock.. if i'm thinking on what you're referring to, it's on 8th ave and about 31st street? I was just there the other night. Seems a lot of locals go there, and a lot of them happen to want to offer you coke.
  • Options
    What will you be wearing at brother jimmys?

i want to see what a 16,000 plus post pearl jam fan looks like...

then point me in the direction of your sister in law ha j/k

SHORTS AND SOME TYPE OF PJ SHIRT
    IM GOING HOME TO SHOWER WHEN I LEAVE WORK
  • Options
    whome13 wrote:
    Blarney Rock.. if i'm thinking on what you're referring to, it's on 8th ave and about 31st street? I was just there the other night. Seems a lot of locals go there, and a lot of them happen to want to offer you coke.

that is blarney Stone.. that is a perfect description of blarney stone... 8th/31st..

Blarney Rock is on 33rd between 7th and 6th avenue next to Stout.. on the other side of MSG
    i am a rhinosaurus and my skin is three feet thick
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    I'll be at Blarney at 6
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    scpjfanscpjfan Posts: 131
    I met up with people back in 2003 and I'll never do it again. Most of you people are unbearable to be with. Some of you act like fucking idiots.

Hahahaha, fucking classic. Post of the tour.
    Hail, hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love.
  • Options
    scpjfan wrote:
    Hahahaha, fucking classic. Post of the tour.

u mean biggest loser of the tour
  • Options
    alright if your standing under the marquee at MSG and walk towards Greeley Square to get the subway, on the right hand side was a irish pub either called the blarney rock, blarney stone, blarney something.
    oh it is at 142 W32nd street. Blarney Stone Restraunt
    98- 9/8.9/10.9/11
    00- 8/3, 8/4, 9/1.9/2
    03- 4/28. 7/8. 7/9. 7/14
    04- 10/1
    05- 10/3
    06- 5/4!!!!, 5/12. 5/13. 5/27, 5/28, 6/1, 6/3
    08- 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/25, 6/27, 8/4
  • Options
    ragejoe wrote:
    i was wonderin about bars for mSG too.. im comin from mass... stayin at soho grand MUSTANG sounds good to me... what time everyone hittin up the bar before the shows?

im almost hopin tonight show sucks.. DC is always a shitty crowd... i think the guys are gearin up for MSG and beantown

DC crowd was actually amazing, im from NY and was down in DC on sunday, one of the best crowds ive seen at a Pearl Jam show, and ive been to a decent amount....tonight #15
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I met up with people back in 2003 and I'll never do it again. Most of you people are unbearable to be with. Some of you act like fucking idiots.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing! Work on a new tude dude!
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    The sun is shining and the birds are singing! Work on a new tude dude!

ignore list is the best lol
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ignore list is the best lol
    But, but, I can't...I did once and the need to know what the person was saying was killing me! Because if you put someone on ignore, their pms still come to your box....you just don't have to read it.
    I had to unignore to find out what this person said and yes, it was dumb.
    That person doesn't seem to post anymore..at least under that name.

Anyway, you all should go to HoJo's in Times Square! :p
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    But, but, I can't...I did once and the need to know what the person was saying was killing me! Because if you put someone on ignore, their pms still come to your box....you just don't have to read it.
    I had to unignore to find out what this person said and yes, it was dumb.
    That person doesn't seem to post anymore..at least under that name.

the idea is not to see becuase u know the person only talks shit

hojo's????????? lol typical out of towner ;)
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    the idea is not to see becuase u know the person only talks shit

hojo's????????? lol typical out of towner ;)
    I cracked myself up when I wrote that! :)
    I don't even think it is there anymore. :confused:

How about Jimmy Buffet's place??? :p
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:

HoJo's?!? Something wrong with T.G.I. Friday's?!? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    HoJo's?!? Something wrong with T.G.I. Friday's?!? ;)
    All those things they have to wear on their shirts makes me so sad.
    And I didn't know there was one!
    I bet you could find a seat at the bar there! They make awesome overpriced, watered down "drinks".
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    All those things they have to wear on their shirts makes me so sad.
    And I didn't know there was one!
    I bet you could find a seat at the bar there! They make awesome overpriced, watered down "drinks".

There's a Friday's about a block from MSG. Nothing like fruity watered down drinks and tourist douchebags to get me excited for a concert! Well it's either there or Applebees for me. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    There's a Friday's about a block from MSG. Nothing like fruity watered down drinks and tourist douchebags to get me excited for a concert! Well it's either there or Applebees for me. :D
    Hey now, Applebee's has stepped it up recently. I mean the interior is nothing to write home about, but they make a good veggie burger. :)
    Too bad you guys don't have Friendly's there.

Oh wait! For afterwards.....White Castle. Nothing says the night is over like a sack of sliders. And I am sure you can score some Night Train in the parking lot.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Hey now, Applebee's has stepped it up recently. I mean the interior is nothing to write home about, but they make a good veggie burger. :)
    Too bad you guys don't have Friendly's there.

Oh wait! For afterwards.....White Castle. Nothing says the night is over like a sack of sliders. And I am sure you can score some Night Train in the parking lot.

Sliders and hooch?!? I'm there!!! Wait? Parking lot?!? What the hell borough are we talking about?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sliders and hooch?!? I'm there!!! Wait? Parking lot?!? What the hell borough are we talking about?!?

shes from conn. what do u expect??? ;)
  • Options
    bigdvsbigdvs Posts: 235
    I know for a fact that there is a White Castle with a parking lot across from Fordham in the Bronx but that might as well be Albany to some of the island natives.

mookie,

if you can find me tomorrow I will throw back a car bomb with ya, cant open throat and down it super fast but I get it down.

brother jimmy's around 6pm- probably have on the blue sparta tee from 03
    "The really important thing is not to live, but to live well. And to live well meant, along with more enjoyable things in life, to live according to your principles."
    — Socrates

• Options
    bigdvs wrote:
    I know for a fact that there is a White Castle with a parking lot across from Fordham in the Bronx but that might as well be Albany to some of the island natives.

mookie,

if you can find me tomorrow I will throw back a car bomb with ya, cant open throat and down it super fast but I get it down.

brother jimmy's around 6pm- probably have on the blue sparta tee from 03

I might have to take you up on that offer! I'm not that fast either but am quite competitive! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    Can only go to the Irish Pub so often. Bikini Bar one block up from there is nice option.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4798/bikinirc8.jpg 30th and 8th
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    STOUT on 33'rd and 7'th is where a bunch of us will be.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    What bout Heartland Brewery? Eh, I'll probably be getting my drink on at the apartment and head over to MSG around 8:30 ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    The Champ wrote:
    What bout Heartland Brewery? Eh, I'll probably be getting my drink on at the apartment and head over to MSG around 8:30 ;)..

acting like a boring married guy already?!?!?!?!? :eek:

;)
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    acting like a boring married guy already?!?!?!?!? :eek:

;)

Had a great time with the little lady drinking a pitcher of sangria :)..See you tonight..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    The Champ wrote:
    Had a great time with the little lady drinking a pitcher of sangria :)..See you tonight..

sounds awesome :)

how were your lottery seats?!?!?!?!?