Options

For those of you that went to the bathroom during evenflow tonite....

2»

Comments

• Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I think this mass exodus is something of a myth ... I've never seen it. Maybe I've just lucked out and got better crowds (but I cannot imagine a better crowd than some of these shows lately, from what I've read on here).
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Haha I seriously thought about that other Evenflow/bathroom break thread last night when I was watching people on the floor file out (I was a side section), but really it wasn't that many; the arena stays pretty damn full of those rocking out.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Hey when u gotta go u gotta go!!!!
  • Options
    the best piss break song ever....i always sit out or piss during even flow- heard it waaaaaaaay too many times and is my least favorite of what they play-... plus they've been playing it every night for the past 3-4 shows. If you go nuts during every song, including all the ones that other people are still as dead mummys, then you need a rest at some point.

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    Hahahahaha... I think it would be hilarious if they stop about a minute into even flow... and play Smile :D and then back to even flow when smile's finished... that'd teach em :p

LOL. That'd be great. :)
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    LOL. That'd be great. :)
    :D they need to mess things around a bit I reckon. Noooooooooooo more piss breaks. Go BEFORE they come on.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Hahahahaha... I think it would be hilarious if they stop about a minute into even flow... and play Smile :D and then back to even flow when smile's finished... that'd teach em :p

Oh I missed this! That would be funny as hell!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    JaneNY wrote:
    Oh I missed this! That would be funny as hell!
    Just once :D on a night where there's a particularly big mass toilet exodus.

I could even see how the two songs could lead into eachother also.... they could finish smile with a slow drum solo... which speeds up and leads into the even flow drum solo :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    bathrooms breaks are for incontinent old people at a ballet.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    release30 wrote:
    And there were alot of you........You missed some kick-ass shit........Hope you really had to go...

That is funny. That is my washroom song too since I have seen it so many times and it is long. I usually make it back in time for a mike solo.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    Hold OnHold On Posts: 80
    Yep, Even Flow is always my piss song. I watch the beginning and always make it back for the ending. Funny, I never tire of seeing Alive or Black live, but Even Flow gets tiring. Maybe it's because they drag it out with the solos in the middle.
  • Options
    Dirty FredDirty Fred Posts: 10
    Matt Cameron's drum solo tonight was essentially him saying to all the Matt-haters: Shut the fuck up.

I've never been a huge Matt fan, but I have to say he did do an outstanding job on Evenflow night 2; I was actually impressed. Now all they have to do is get Jack to teach him how to do Who You Are correctly.
  • Options
    Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
    DeLukin wrote:
    Leaving early during Yellow Ledbetter on the other hand...

I was outa there before they even started Ledbetter on night 2. Just made the 11:27 PATH back to Hoboken and was back in my hotel room by 12:15. Worked out perfect.
  • Options
    ilovepjilovepj Posts: 48
    dunkman wrote:
    bathrooms breaks are for incontinent old people at a ballet.

Or pregnant women, like myself, who absolutely CAN"T hold it one more minute!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
    2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
    2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
    2010: Kansas City
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Chicago
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Of all the Evenflows I have seen, tonight's was up there with the best, if not the best.
    agreed it was awesome; Matt ruled
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    I went during Marker. Not my favorite song. But I never miss Evenflow.
    Leave your lady on the cement floor.

"You boo us, you call us pussies, and still we come back." EV NJ1 2006

2008 MSG 2
    2006 NJ 1, NJ 2
    2003 MSG 1
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    boo hoo. eflo has become BORING as fuck, even Ed uses it as a break.

you are right, even ed uses it for a break :D
  • Options
    rxtasyrxtasy Posts: 22
    This is a funny post. I pointed out to my Wife how many ppl were hauling ass to the bathroom during evenflow. I too...as we are spoiled...get tired of evenflow. However, that evenflow was the shizznet!

My Wife said at the end of it "Don't give up on evenflow:)"
    "All those Yesterdays"
    10/07/96 Ft. Lauderdale
    09/01/98 ATL
    09/22/98 WPB
    09/23/98 WPB
    08/09/00 WPB
    08/10/00 WPB
    06/25/03 Detroit
    06/26/03 Detroit
    07/02/03 Boston
    09/28/04 Boston
    09/29/04 Boston
    10/01/05 Borgata II
    06/11/08 WPB
    06/24/08 MSG I
    06/25/08 MSG II
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    VMGACg wrote:
    my friend pissed on the ground in the arena; thats what true fans do. dont miss a second!

Your friend is a piece of shit and has no value as a human being.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    MattyJoe wrote:
    You do realize that these guys are in their 40s now? It's hard to keep up that energy for a whole show without a goddamn break. They gotta throw some slow ones in to give themselves a breather. Why don't you stop going to so many goddamn shows? You're clearly bored with the songs that the band WANTS to play!

There are better slow songs than Last Kiss.
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    No matter what, Even Flow is technicaly the best moment to take a leak at a show.

First everybody's seen/heard it if you've ever been to a PJ Show before.
    Second you know because of the Solos, that you have enough time to make it to the bathroom & back without having to run.