2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    LukinFan wrote:
    hell yeah!

No thanks.
  • Nice MIC that was me with that sign in LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET JEFF SING?????????????????????
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Aww Nixon, cmon man, I think you were the one who put it in my head that I really don't want to hear Stone sing... ever again!
    Then hearing this stupid song for borat, YUCK!!!
    Let Ed sing, let Matt do backup, and let stone do what he does best... play guitar!
    P.S. Jeff sounds HORRIBLE at least 80% of the time, especially on Lowlight! He is a great bassist though!
  • L1quidL1quid Posts: 75
    Voting Let Stone Drum
  • pjtaper wrote:
    Aww Nixon, cmon man, I think you were the one who put it in my head that I really don't want to hear Stone sing... ever again!
    Then hearing this stupid song for borat, YUCK!!!
    Let Ed sing, let Matt do backup, and let stone do what he does best... play guitar!
    P.S. Jeff sounds HORRIBLE at least 80% of the time, especially on Lowlight! He is a great bassist though!

Right on hey hit the Alpine thread!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.