Danica Sitting On The Pole....

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... a-500-pole

At Daytona.... first woman ever. Was this planned for publicity? Did she really earn it? Is this testament as to how well these cars are being built or is it driver excellence?

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    There will be plenty of people saying it was for publicity.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I don't know about the conspiracy stuff, but I've never heard this much hooplah over qualifying. She's had good position before and not even finished the race, or just got lost in the pack. I think they're making a big deal over this because they need something to justify all the attention she gets. Which is more about how she looks and less to do with her on-track success.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,799
    she can sit on my ...... :D:mrgreen:
  • Get_Right wrote:

tumblr_lnjjy8LLbL1qlhijlo1_400.png
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :lol:

i saw her throw out the first pitch at wrigley last year from the 5th row...sssssssssmoking hot
  • davidtrios wrote:

i saw her throw out the first pitch at wrigley last year from the 5th row...sssssssssmoking hot

tumblr_lnjjy8LLbL1qlhijlo1_400.png

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Get_Right wrote:
    I was thinking the same thing! :D
  • Yeah, I was a little disappointed in the thread after reading the subject title.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    danicapatrickpole_300.jpg
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    I don't believe in any type of conspiracy here. For her to get the pole is special, but winning is the only thing that matters at this point. She got it, and that's great. Now, do something with it.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks