Moving Sucks

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
we're done. still need to clean up the old place tomorrow....

I hope we're here for at least a year. we've moved 3 times (this move was short---5 miles, one was from TX to OR and the other was from Waco to Dallas) in the last 18 months. fuck that.

In other news, this beer is tasty. :D
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Still across the bridge, right? :)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Still across the bridge, right? :)

yup. just moved from Beaverton to Portland (Raleigh Hills area)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    :thumbup: 8-)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    mfc2006 wrote:
    we're done. still need to clean up the old place tomorrow....

I hope we're here for at least a year. we've moved 3 times (this move was short---5 miles, one was from TX to OR and the other was from Waco to Dallas) in the last 18 months. fuck that.

In other news, this beer is tasty. :D

3 times in the last 18 months? sounds absolutely horrible.

what kind of beer?
    www.myspace.com
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Moving sucks! But Oregon beer is good. We get Deschutes in Canada now...Just enjoyed a Hophenge tonight! Settle close to HUB and life will be great! We have only visited Portland once, but thought the area around Belmont Station looked like where we wanted to settle. There is a similar looking area in Calgary, you need 6 figures to get a house there... ;)
  • depense....someone is happy today..so am i...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”