Options

Vday story

landolando Posts: 661
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
So my girlfriend of two years broke up with me last week and moved two provinces away. The day before she was leaving she sent me this gift. It turns out that for the last year and a half she has been trying to get something signed for me from Eddie. As it turns out, one of her friends is in the music business and after roughly a year of bouncing around the States it landed in Eddie’s lap through a mutual friend. He read the letter she wrote to him, signed the bottom and then signed the bootleg of our first show together. The top corner is scratched out because Ed had drawn R&J for Romeo and Juliet. Oh course she was mad at me before she gave me the gift and scratched it out. So I thought I would share this story on Valentines Day….

Here is a pick, no idea if it worked

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93198849@N ... 8473883760
Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    i think you should post her name so others will be warned to stay away. very vindictive ,i think you are lucky she is gone. maybe she should get some anger management. if she is going to give it to you she not have defiled it like that. either give it as is or keep it herself. consider yourself lucky and this is definitely a case of NOT meant to be.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Awesome of her to still give you the autographed CD 8-) . Equally UNawesome of her to have scratched thru "R&J" :shock: :nono: . Sorry to hear about the breakup and hope your love finds another home.
  • Options
    foodboy wrote:
    i think you should post her name so others will be warned to stay away. very vindictive ,i think you are lucky she is gone. maybe she should get some anger management. if she is going to give it to you she not have defiled it like that. either give it as is or keep it herself. consider yourself lucky and this is definitely a case of NOT meant to be.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    Romeo and Juliet seems fitting since it didn;t work out the way you planned it.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    That was my initially reaction, I said did u even read the ending, they die at the end :) lol
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11