So, Blade Runner huh?

JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/spo ... hero_media

Now I can't trust anyone with a prosthetic.
Alright, alright, alright!
Tom O.
"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
-The Writer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778
    she was lovely too.....Paranoia and guns hmmmmmm, never seen that before :oops:

He claims he thought she was an intruder

4 times he shot her....nice try, but even if he thought that I say throw the book at him.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I've been wary of them ever since I watched The Fugitive.

:?
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    very tragic

often wonder how love can go so wrong
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Jason P wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

He falsified his reports so Devlin-McGregor could make Provasic.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Jason P wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

:lol::lol:
    What an asshole?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    she was lovely too.....Paranoia and guns hmmmmmm, never seen that before :oops:

He claims he thought she was an intruder

4 times he shot her....nice try, but even if he thought that I say throw the book at him.

Intruder?? 4 shots???? Shady...lets see. Media is pretty much trashing him..but that doesnt mean much.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Do you think she hid his legs?

Too soon?

I do feel awful for her but he is fair game.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Blade murderer.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    This has to be a triangle love story he must of found out about another guy in her life no ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MANKINDMANKIND Posts: 218
    tink tink!
    Va Beach 08-03-00, Pittsburgh 04-28-03, State College 05-03-03, Hershey 07-12-03, Boston 09-29-04, Reading 10-01-04, Philly 10-03-05, Camden 05-27-06, Pittsburgh 06-23-06, Va Beach 06-17-08, Philly 10-30-09, Philly 10-31-09, Bristow 05-13-10
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Best Sci-Fi movie ever?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • reesdogreesdog Posts: 1,981
    Never run with scissors.
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I don't think the 4 shots necessarily means he knew it wasn't an intruder. It very well may be a murder, but if he was scared and firing, I would think most people would probably squeeze off several rounds. It may not have been 4 deliberate shots, could have just squeezed off 4 rounds in a couple of seconds. I'm sure most people scared for their life wouldn't squeeze off one round and be assured they hit them, much less taken them out. Lots of people probably would have emptied the clip.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,782
    Not looking like an accident now

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/exclusi ... nst-oscar/

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman
    #OscarPistorius #CityPress reports Steenkamp spent the night, first shot fired in the bedroom, possibly hitting her in hip.

#CityPress reports she then locked herself in the bathroom - 3 shots through door. She's hit in the head, finger & arm.

#OscarPistorius #CityPress reports he then carries her bloodied body downstairs. He doesn't call for an ambulance, but family.

#OscarPistorius #CityPress reports a bloodied bat was found - used either to bludgeon Steenkamp or she used it to defend herself.

#OscarPistorius whatever defence he provides it'll have to fit in with the forensics. And that looks like its going to be tough.
    I miss igotid88