Valentines Day

2»

Comments

• 81 wrote:

My mistake. Please accept my apology. I thought you were framing pictures of you to give to those special people in your. So am i to take, that you are framing a picture of speedy to display on your mantel? That's a very lovely gesture. I'm sure it warms Speedy's bones knowing there are people around the world that care about him.
    come on,.drop it know..,isnt worth it...we can have our fun and our things here in the forum without bother eachother

lets leave things where they are ...in the distance they are..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

My mistake. Please accept my apology. I thought you were framing pictures of you to give to those special people in your. So am i to take, that you are framing a picture of speedy to display on your mantel? That's a very lovely gesture. I'm sure it warms Speedy's bones knowing there are people around the world that care about him.
    come on,.drop it know..,isnt worth it...we can have out fun and things here without bother eachother

Kind sir, i'm afraid something has been lost in translation. Are you not framing a picture of the speedster for display in your house? Well, whatever picture you are framing, i hope it brings a smile to your face each and every time you look at it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

come on,.drop it know..,isnt worth it...we can have out fun and things here without bother eachother

Kind sir, i'm afraid something has been lost in translation. Are you not framing a picture of the speedster for display in your house? Well, whatever picture you are framing, i hope it brings a smile to your face each and every time you look at it.
    im sure you understand what i said,thats why i dont have to repeat it..Sir..

Sorry Speedy ,back to topic
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    It appears our english to greeklish translator has suffered a power outtage. I did not mean to offend. please accept my apology and may your valentines be filled with love and happiness.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I have not decided.
    Should I get her Roses and Candy?
    Or a new Weed Wacker for the lawn?

Decisions
    Decisons.

There's little doubt in my mind what you should get. I'd recommend a copy of Riot Act to supplement the Cincy show..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I got my Valentine's present on Saturday...I got a box of rocks!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I went skiing on Valentines Day. Was a great day on the slopes! :thumbup: