Carbon Copy

No1PJFanNo1PJFan Posts: 27
edited February 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anybody using a carbon copy delay pedal? What setting are you guys using to get Eddie's solo slapback/delay sound?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You can't go wrong with the Carbon Copy.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Try to find one used though, they aren't cheap.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • i love my carbon copy. the manual shows how to get a slapback sound as well as other types of delay. you can pretty much do anything with it if you play around with it long enough. mine is in my roadcase so i can't tell you what my settings are. the other guitarist in my band has 2 of them on his board. one is set with a slapback type and one is set for pretty slow to thicken up his solos. i highly recommend the pedal.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Love my carbon copy. Sold my AD9 because it wasn't good enough. I don't go for Ed's slapback delay, though.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Carbon Copys are sweet, but if I was on the market for one I'd be more inclined to snag a Malekko 616 delay. Has more control over the modulation and a buffer you can switch off and on for clearer repeats.