Do You LOVE Pets More Than People...

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I'll have to say YES, from what I heard this morning on the radio.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500156_162-3234187.html

They spoke of some people bringing home dates and if the dog or cat didn't like the date they were dumped. Some have pets written in per-nuptial agreements as to whom will get custody.

Others who called in on the radio were asked if you had to choose to save the life between the pet or your wife, girlfriend or SO...they chose NOT to answer the question, while others directly said I'd save my dog in a heartbeat.

Tough call but I'd save my love :?:

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I have no pets and I would say yes, I can't stand most people.

oh yeah, we have a cat, that wakes me up all night :twisted:
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    actually i do
    more than most people

one of my husband's most redeeming qualities was his love for animals
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    some magazine starting with the letter P pet of the month....yup....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mysticweed wrote:
    actually i do
    more than most people

one of my husband's most redeeming qualities was his love for animals
    yes that is a wonderful quality in a person ...
    animals bring out the best in us.
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    People always disappoint me. My pets never have.
  • I'll even take a step further, to show that I love not only pets but animals in general...

I actually smile when I see animals getting the upper hand..

When at a rodeo a the rider gets bucked off and then "mistakenly" stepped on or trampled,

or at a bull fight when the matador gets gorged by the bulls horns, or when a killer whale finally looses it from being confined and attacks the trainer...

yeah...big smile !! HUGE!! :D
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Easily pets, hell I Love Beer more than people
  • Nope... but I do love my puppies...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • no
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    We're all animals.
  • hedonist wrote:
    We're all animals.
    lol..i thought post this first before no..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Easily pets, hell I Love Beer more than people
    :lol:

Most people, would have to agree.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Easily pets, hell I Love Beer more than people

I too love beer more than people. animals depends.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Pets, yes. I love my dog more than any living being in the world...fact! He is 100% loyal to me, listens to me when I bitch, doesn't offer dumb solutions, and doesn't annoy me (even when he shits on the floor). I could be in the worst mood in the world and he will cheer me up. He knows when I'm sick and he cuddles with me all the time and looks at me with nothing but love! So cheesy, I know, but I am definitely an animal person over a people person.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Pets, yes. I love my dog more than any living being in the world...fact! He is 100% loyal to me, listens to me when I bitch, doesn't offer dumb solutions, and doesn't annoy me (even when he shits on the floor). I could be in the worst mood in the world and he will cheer me up. He knows when I'm sick and he cuddles with me all the time and looks at me with nothing but love! So cheesy, I know, but I am definitely an animal person over a people person.

woof
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

woof

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • just make people your pets.. expect less out of them..
    pet them from time to time.. ignore them otherwise. problem solved.

I dig pets too. Found a cat under the bushes, named her Etta James. She's kinda bitchy, but I like that she takes care of herself.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    just make people your pets.. expect less out of them..

I dig pets too. Found a cat under the bushes, named her Etta James. She's kinda bitchy, but I like that she takes care of herself.

Did she tell you her name? because if so you sitting on a gold mine, unless shes like that frog from the old warner bros cartoon who would only sing in front of that one guy.
  • just make people your pets.. expect less out of them..

Did she tell you her name? because if so you sitting on a gold mine, unless shes like that frog from the old warner bros cartoon who would only sing in front of that one guy.

Upon reading your post, I wasnt sure if you were talking about the cat, or the last person I decided was my pet.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    You're avoiding the question
  • You're avoiding the question

:lol::lol:
    Im not telling.
    You're avoiding the question

Im not telling.

cat+from+outer+space.jpg

Im not telling.

cat+from+outer+space.jpg

Im not telling.

cat+from+outer+space.jpg
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :fp:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Melissa: You really love animals, don't you?
    Ace Ventura: If it gets cold enough.
    Melissa: You really love animals, don't you?
    Ace Ventura: If it gets cold enough.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Yes, unless they're cats.

Woof indeed.

8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    of course.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    yes, next question :corn:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD