Options

2012 Maxx242/McFarlane Spawn Print - Raising $ for Wrigley

tschwichttschwicht Posts: 61
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hey everyone, as many here I am trying to get a ticket to the Wrigley show. Since I am undoubtedly going to pay more than face, it's time to raise a little extra cash. I have the 2012 Maxx242/McFarlane Spawn print from the Copenhagen show up for sale. The six month average is $83 on Ebeans, the last few have been at least $75 plus shipping a few more, I'll sell it for $70 + shipping. This will help offset the bump I am going to pay for a ticket.

An even BETTER option would be you give me your extra ticket to the show, and I give you face value in cash plus the poster. You're trading for money and a PJ poster, so you know it's from a fan that will go to the show. Being from the Chicago area and a Cubs fan this is my dream show (not that it makes me any more special than all the other people in that boat).

So if you were looking for this print here is a great way to get it and know that the money is going toward another Pearl Jam experience. Good luck to everyone out there trying to get a ticket to the show.