Options

10c copenhagen tickets?

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm still looking for one and know another couple of people looking for one so PLEASE :o if there are ANY flying around... please please please let me know!
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    As I mention to someone here before. There is auctions in Sweden.
    there is two tickets on http://www.blocket.se (not auction, but marketplace) They cost around 270 dollar for two. The seller says that what he payd, but it shouldn´t be hard to get the price down, since it´s not face value.
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • Options
    Kirkwood wrote:
    As I mention to someone here before. There is auctions in Sweden.
    there is two tickets on http://www.blocket.se (not auction, but marketplace) They cost around 270 dollar for two. The seller says that what he payd, but it shouldn´t be hard to get the price down, since it´s not face value.
    Thank you but they're not 10c. I already have a normal ticket but I'm looking for an upgrade :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    IdlewildIdlewild London, England Posts: 173
    Hi, I have a spare 10 club Copenhagen Ticket if you are interested. I only want face value which is £51 (102.50 US Dollars)

I'm flying to Copenhagen on Saturday from London.
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018
  • Options
    Idlewild wrote:
    Hi, I have a spare 10 club Copenhagen Ticket if you are interested. I only want face value which is £51 (102.50 US Dollars)

I'm flying to Copenhagen on Saturday from London.
    PM sent... PLEASE still have it... I'll get ya SO many drinks for that :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    BraighniBraighni Posts: 58
    edit * Beat me to it
    www.baddog.ie
  • Options
    Braighni wrote:
    edit * Beat me to it
    :) and thank YOU!

I now have a 10c Copenhagen ticket :):):)

fuck fuck fuck!!!!! I really didn't think I'd get one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    woo-hoo!!! congrats Hells!!!

remember and buy the guy a drink... i sorted out 2 people for Wembley tickets and not one of those fuckers bought me so much as an ice-cube.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    woo-hoo!!! congrats Hells!!!

remember and buy the guy a drink... i sorted out 2 people for Wembley tickets and not one of those fuckers bought me so much as an ice-cube.
    :D I'll get him a FEW, don't worry... but see dunk it's good to sort people out. I helped Braighni get a London 10c and he bought me a drink AND texted me that I had a reply here... a wee bit of karma :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :D I'll get him a FEW, don't worry... but see dunk it's good to sort people out. I helped Braighni get a London 10c and he bought me a drink AND texted me that I had a reply here... a wee bit of karma :)

i know its good... i've just told you on the post above yours that i personally helped out 2 people for tickets... :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497

Good for you! Let the inferior GA's ticket owners struggle in their hell hole while we comfortably q and eventually watch the show from our priviledged and well earned front row! ahahahahahha (evil laughter)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339

Hehe, I told ya youll get it. Just keep looking and asking, not giving up, here you go :) Woohoo, Helen. Have a blast and hug everyone for me when you see them.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Congrats Helen :D

After Wembley and Dusseldorf setlists looks like you are in for an AMAZING time :) ... wish I could be there.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Hehe, I told ya youll get it. Just keep looking and asking, not giving up, here you go :) Woohoo, Helen. Have a blast and hug everyone for me when you see them.
    thank you, I will... and thank you chime too :)

this morning wasn't starting off so well but nothing can get me down now :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    Good for you! Let the inferior GA's ticket owners struggle in their hell hole while we comfortably q and eventually watch the show from our priviledged and well earned front row! ahahahahahha (evil laughter)
    'comfortably q'??? :eek: lol, there's 2 words that don't go together if I've ever seen it :D

I've already put my Irish flag in my bag in case I forget it like I did in London... and don't worry all you people behind me, I won't be annoying ya with it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    'comfortably q'??? :eek: lol, there's 2 words that don't go together if I've ever seen it :D

well I was surprised in London because that was the very first time I actually q'd comfortably! I was also staying next door in Ibis and I even went for a nap after I collected my 10C tkts! The rain didn't bother me at all, the construction site next to us was a bit of a pain in the @rse, (whereas you were quietly relaxing on the other side of the Arena... :p ) the wait didn't drive me mad... I believe this comfort came from the beautiful atmosphere outside and inside the Arena, I felt great, met some great people, shared the day with them, loved the gig...

...and I was veeeeeery stoned! :D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    well I was surprised in London because that was the very first time I actually q'd comfortably! I was also staying next door in Ibis and I even went for a nap after I collected my 10C tkts! The rain didn't bother me at all, the construction site next to us was a bit of a pain in the @rse, (whereas you were quietly relaxing on the other side of the Arena... :p ) the wait didn't drive me mad... I believe this comfort came from the beautiful atmosphere outside and inside the Arena, I felt great, met some great people, shared the day with them, loved the gig...

...and I was veeeeeery stoned! :D
    :D that didn't make any sense until the last line :p

Lol, no we had fun on our side too... thankfully we didn't have the wind you had over there.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    HotterHotter Posts: 51
    Hi
    if anyone still need tickets try these two they posted it on a danish site:
    robmckenna@hotmail.com it should be a 10C ticket you can also try send a mail to this guy....
    bartvig@gmail.com
    PJ....'nuff said
    ============
    Katowice '07
    Wembley '07
    Copenhagen '07
    MSG I '08
    MSG II '08
    Berlin ´09