Paterno Report

pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Seriously? The only thing the Paterno family should do is shut the hell up and go away for ever. That would be the best thing they could do in these circumstances. Why the hell don't they get this? Your dad was negligent, stop trying to deny it.
Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    did you forget that this has been in the works for about year or something?
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    no, but history may have eventually been kinder had they not done.

Once they said this outside investigation was going forward, it was a foregone conclusion what the outcome would be.

Instead, I think they are cementing this stain on him and his legacy. The man did do an awful lot of young men some good. but this shitys all over that. As well it should.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    I could care less what the Paterno family has to say. I'm sure they paint Joe as a savior and how he didn't know. Yeah right he didn't know. Whatever Sandusky is in jail and that's all that matters.
    My butt itches!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    mickeyrat wrote:
    no, but history may have eventually been kinder had they not done.

Once they said this outside investigation was going forward, it was a foregone conclusion what the outcome would be.

Instead, I think they are cementing this stain on him and his legacy. The man did do an awful lot of young men some good. but this shitys all over that. As well it should.

i understand all that. i can also understand the family wanting to try and clear joepa's name, if they truly believe it's worth clearing. i know i would want the same if he were my dad.
    www.myspace.com