Options

My sealed vinyl for your 1 GA Wrigley.

Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
Looking for that elusive GA like many others.
I have a couple of sealed minty PJ LPs that you could choose from in exchange for your GA.
Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers!
I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I like the idea of these trades. Here is my reasoning: first off, if both people are happy, that's all that matters. Second: some people bought these albums when they were released having less than $40 invested in some cases. The market now says different, so they maybe, in a sense, are only paying $40 for $187 worth of tickets. So when people say, it's not right asking more than face when a show is sold out; then is it right to ask $750 for something that was $45....because it's sold out. Just sayin. Not exactly the same scenario; i know. You just can't judge these trades. Good Luck! I'm sure something will come up for ya! What records are you offering on the trading block?
    Peace 8-)
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: nice record for ticket :thumbup:
  • Options
    Sealed Binaural.....???
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,933
    See the Posting Guideline lines. face value only
This discussion has been closed.