you wake up after a night of heavy drinking..

conmanconman Posts: 7,493
what are your worst memories?

obviously you may not remember everything so bits and pieces are fine too
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    16 yrs old. Last I remembered was smoking a joint behind the junior high and taking some valiums. Plan was to get some beer.
    this was the start of our night.

woke up the next day, there were 5 left of a 6 pack of Bud tall boys in the fridge. we were broke the night before.
    to this day I still have zero recollection of leaving the junior high or anything that occured after.

My very first blackout.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • i dont even want to remember that morning
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    then there was the time a buddy and drank a half gallon of Beam after each doing a gram of shrooms. I pissed only once while drinking my share.
    NEVER have I puked so much in my life. Laid out in bed for 3 days.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    then there was the time a buddy and drank a half gallon of Beam after each doing a gram of shrooms. I pissed only once while drinking my share.
    NEVER have I puked so much in my life. Laid out in bed for 3 days.

That does not sound fun!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    when it takes 10 minutes to identify teh substance on your hand as puke...you may have drank too much
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • When you look at your text messages on your cell phone and see that you texted an ex the night before. And you don't remember it at all. :fp:
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    81 wrote:
    when it takes 10 minutes to identify teh substance on your hand as puke...you may have drank too much

+1
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2013
    everything

Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    When you look at your text messages on your cell phone and see that you texted an ex the night before. And you don't remember it at all. :fp:

i may or may not have sent a drunk text or two.

it's also fun when you are drunk and you get texts from people you don't expect to get texts from....and then you can't quite figure out what the conversation is about. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Definitely guilty of drunken texting.

The worst though probably is waking up to a number next to your bed having no recollection of where THAT came from :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Definitely guilty of drunken texting.

The worst though probably is waking up to a number next to your bed having no recollection of where THAT came from :fp:

:fp:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Waaaaaaay too many stories to tell! Hahaha
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Waking up in a random house with three cops staring at me. I still can't believe they just drove me home and dropped me off.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    There was the one night I tried gin and tonic. Liked gin and tonic. So had several.

Ended up having to stop the car in the Callahan Tunnel so I could vomit.

"Vomit" is so much more ladylike than "puke." But not quite as refined as "regurgitate."

Waking up the next day was unpleasant.

That's all I'll say.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Pigtails. I once woke up with pigtails and no recollection.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Sucks waking up next to a fat chick after beers
  • those nights you only hear what you have done from your friends, you dont remember what you have done..
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle

What about two fat chicks? Is that worse or better?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

What about two fat chicks? Is that worse or better?

That would be better
    And sorry for the bad word, 2 heavyweights
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    When you look at your text messages on your cell phone and see that you texted an ex the night before. And you don't remember it at all. :fp:

thats not as bad as waking up next to an ex.... and she looks at you all "omg we r gettin back together".

• bambam87 wrote:

thats not as bad as waking up next to an ex.... and she looks at you all "omg we r gettin back together".

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, I've definitely had that one happen as well. Not good.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Woke up over at my friends apartment and went to leave only I couldn't find my car, I went back up to the apartment to tell him it was stolen and call the cops. There I see a note on the door I missed on the way out which said it had been towed. I went to the office to find out why they towed my car when it was parked in a legit spot, only to find out that sometime during the night one of us (probably me, but neither remember) had crashed it into a guardrail in the complex and left it there. The only memory I have, which came later, was us trying to move the car, but it had struck the guardrail at an angle where a post had gone between the tire and fender and it was stuck, and the wheel was over the side. So being drunk we just walked off and left it. It cost me $300 to pay for the guardrail repair, the car repairs were covered by my insurance, but my rates went up. I didn't get in any police trouble because it was on private property, I guess they can't charge you with DWI or fleeing a scene if it's on private property, or at least that's what they thought anyway. They were cool with it as long as I paid the repairs, they weren't looking to send me to jail. I'm just glad nobody got hurt, and that I wrecked it there instead of out on the highway or something. I'm very much against drunk driving, but I have been guilty of it, so I'm not real proud of the story or myself. That has to be the worst morning after for me, unless I'm forgetting something.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • When you look at your text messages on your cell phone and see that you texted an ex the night before. And you don't remember it at all. :fp:

Morning recollections were much more fun when I was younger [says in old man voice]. We had no text messages or facebooks to look at to find out what we did. We had to piece the story together with whomever was in the place where we woke up, and calling people who we knew at one point we were out with. Sometimes it even took a trip to the same bar the next night to get some more info lol.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Pigtails. I once woke up with pigtails and no recollection.

Pigtails like

e7585220-7a13-411b-bcbd-0393247b6ddf_zps30ae6e2e.jpg

Or pigtails like

Unknown-3_zpsd167fb8f.jpeg
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    your favorite thread is gone :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg