Annual Evaluation

2»

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    dankind wrote:
    I just cut and paste what I wrote in last year's self-evaluation.

The person who gets my boss's position never lasts more than a year anyway (which is why I have refused that promotion in the past).

Come to think of it, I didn't even write the crap that I cut and paste; my wife wrote it for me.

The whole process is such horseshit.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dankind wrote:
    The whole process is such horseshit.

agreed. if you are going to fire me...there is no need for a review....

if i fuck up, say something.

don't waste my time with bullshit hr busywork.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    finally got the official form so that i can write my review.....
    Your performance evaluation is based on the following position objectives for 2012:

1. Click here to enter text.
    2. Click here to enter text.
    3. Click here to enter text.
    4. Click here to enter text.
    5. Click here to enter text.

so not only do i have write some bullshit review, i have to create my objectives for last year before i can review them. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    finally got the official form so that i can write my review.....
    Your performance evaluation is based on the following position objectives for 2012:

1. Click here to enter text.
    2. Click here to enter text.
    3. Click here to enter text.
    4. Click here to enter text.
    5. Click here to enter text.

so not only do i have write some bullshit review, i have to create my objectives for last year before i can review them. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Personal goals... huh. That's pretty cool, actually.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    My annual eval is happening in March. The whole process is very corporate and dumb.

That said, I'm hoping for at least 10-12% increase in salary. It get my bonus at the same time. I'm at a higher level now so it should be 2x of what I got last year!

Who wants to go to Vegas with me?!? :D
    mca47 wrote:
    My annual eval is happening in March. The whole process is very corporate and dumb.

That said, I'm hoping for at least 10-12% increase in salary. It get my bonus at the same time. I'm at a higher level now so it should be 2x of what I got last year!

Who wants to go to Vegas with me?!? :D

i'm in if you are buying tickets......

we're budgeted for 3% increases. that should take me to $XXX,XXX,409 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    I'm having my annual performance review in an hour. Yuck.
    supadupa wrote:
    I'm having my annual performance review in an hour. Yuck.

enjoy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    We have to take the Myers-Briggs as part of the process this year. I wonder how the results of that test will be used.
    We have to take the Myers-Briggs as part of the process this year. I wonder how the results of that test will be used.

huh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

you're screwed
    81 wrote:

huh

"The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions"

Guess they want to know who is management material, whatever THAT means...
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:

huh

"The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions"

man. Didn't they take away breakable items and valuables recently. what the fuck is going on in that place.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:

huh

man. Didn't they take away breakable items and valuables recently. what the fuck is going on in that place.

we-are-borg.jpg
    LloydXmas wrote:

wasn't it like personal belongings? now this....

in times like this...you need to keep your head down. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:

we-are-borg.jpg

hahaha! resistance is futile
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    My evaluation went very well! I'm glad I won't have to deal with this for another year. And I get more money. Win-win.
    supadupa wrote:
    My evaluation went very well! I'm glad I won't have to deal with this for another year. And I get more money. Win-win.

Congrats!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Well...just found out about my annual raise/bonus.
    Raise sucked.
    Bonus was awesome! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see my checking account balance once those funds go in.

F'n taxes!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I guess I have to go in for a sit down discussion with the boss

:lol:

Okay
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,826
    OOooohhhhhh, that said annUal evaluation.

carry on.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mickeyrat wrote:
    OOooohhhhhh, that said annUal evaluation.

carry on.

I see anal every time this thread pops up

woops