2»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm sorry David...I just can't do it!

check your phone

I got nothing...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm sorry David...I just can't do it!

check your phone

I got nothing...

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=alive ... t&t=m&z=15
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    davidtrios wrote:

:sick: :nono:

If we go anywhere, Wiener Circle it is!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Taking the bus to Burger King :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Taking the bus to Burger King :lol:

8-) dont forget to ask for hot sauce.
  • davidtrios wrote:
    BEST....TACO ...EVER

I'm not joking: Burger King (of all places) makes a good, cheap one. They deep-fry them, and have just lettuce and salsa. But they're good!

194439898_17c8c3f9c9_o.jpg
    Not sure if you remember when "Jack In The Box" was in the Chicago area, many, many, many years ago..

These Burger King Tacos are almost identical to theirs.
    And they are Fucking Fantastic!!!

Unfortunately don't remember Jack in the Box in Chicago, but that is exactly what my Dad says that these are so close to those tacos. I've had these from BK a few times..not too bad.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    Haven't had BK or Mkd's in yrs will keep it that way and i brainwashed my two kids to not eat any fast food bad for their complexion it worked ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Jack in the Box makes a mean taco as well. So it is believable that BK can make a good one.
    My butt itches!
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    DURP wrote:
    Jack in the Box makes a mean taco as well. So it is believable that BK can make a good one.

That's what I was going to say, they look and sound exactly like those Jack In The Box tacos that have been around for 20 years. I don't care for them, but they seem to be the official food of drunk/high people. Even if there's a Taco Bell or Taco Bueno closer, they want those instead. I personally can't eat a taco that has a slice of American cheese in it. I don't really have a problem with American cheese, but I don't want it on a taco. There are way more Jack In The Box's around here than Burger King, so I don't think JIB is in any danger of losing their drunken craving business to Burger King. Not to mention the only Burger King around here closes at like 11. Bars don't close until 2. If they want to sell many of these they need to stay open later.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    DURP wrote:

That's what I was going to say, they look and sound exactly like those Jack In The Box tacos that have been around for 20 years. I don't care for them, but they seem to be the official food of drunk/high people. Even if there's a Taco Bell or Taco Bueno closer, they want those instead. I personally can't eat a taco that has a slice of American cheese in it. I don't really have a problem with American cheese, but I don't want it on a taco. There are way more Jack In The Box's around here than Burger King, so I don't think JIB is in any danger of losing their drunken craving business to Burger King. Not to mention the only Burger King around here closes at like 11. Bars don't close until 2. If they want to sell many of these they need to stay open later.

No JIB around here but I do love me some Jack Burger when I am stoned or drunk or both.
    My butt itches!
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    DURP wrote:
    No JIB around here but I do love me some Jack Burger when I am stoned or drunk or both.

That's weird, they're probably the third biggest burger chain around here after McDonalds and Wendy's. Whereas Burger King is pretty spread out. In the town where I live there are 3 JIB's, and one Burger King.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • I'd rather make my own taco.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    AHHHHH!!!