Retirement date

2»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

yes..and #freeboobing which may be dangerous in 2036.

just toss 'em over your shoulder, you'll be fine. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 24.03.2047 (or 03.24.2047 for my US pals.) Retirement age here is 65. Hopefully it won't change.
  • suppose to be 29th Dec 2016

now all are fucked..
    You live in Greece? Don't you have to be employed at some point to retire?
    yes..25 years was at military with previous system..we work almost double hours than the rest..
    so we had the early retired bonus..
    now all changed...
    we dont have that..goes up to 40 years work....and we still work double hours than the rest of people...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • suppose to be 29th Dec 2016

now all are fucked..
    You live in Greece? Don't you have to be employed at some point to retire?
    yes..25 years was at military with previous system..we work almost double hours than the rest..
    so we had the early retired bonus..
    now all changed...
    we dont have that..goes up to 40 years work....and we still work double hours than the rest of people...
    Sure that makes sense and the rest of the world wonders what the economic problem in Greece is...haha wish I could retire at 40
  • The woman of my choice....oops, am I reading this thread the wrong way? :lol:
  • The woman of my choice....oops, am I reading this thread the wrong way? :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,670
    Retirement. Hmmm... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    No Date ... But roughly in 14 years or so...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I'm hoping for a somewhat early retirement. Let's say Nov. 2, 2040.

Of course, as soon as I hit the lottery it's gonna be even earlier than that! :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i just want today to be over
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    when you hit your 25th anniversary for the hotel company i work for, you get free hotels rooms for life.

13 more years to go for that milestone and i might throw in the towel at that point. hope pearl jam is still touring in 2026! :thumbup:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:
    when you hit your 25th anniversary for the hotel company i work for, you get free hotels rooms for life.

13 more years to go for that milestone and i might throw in the towel at that point. hope pearl jam is still touring in 2026! :thumbup:

is there a limit on the number of nights you can use in a year?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

nope! but there is a cap on a stay. you are allowed a max of three nights in one hotel. but if you are staying in a city with multiple options, you can just check out after your third night and check into the hotel that is down the block for three nights there, and so on....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

nope! but there is a cap on a stay. you are allowed a max of three nights in one hotel. but if you are staying in a city with multiple options, you can just check out after your third night and check into the hotel that is down the block for three nights there, and so on....

that is an awesome perk. i would totally spend a year on the road.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

that is an awesome perk. i would totally spend a year on the road.

indeed. it is what keeps me going at times here :lol:

just need the lady to ditch her CPS teaching job, get a job in the airline industry, and we can travel for free! :o