Options

Invention Ideas

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
larger ketchup packets..im mean seriously, why the fuck are they so small..they only give you enough sauce for like 3 fries max

whats your invention idea
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,216
    extendable hula hoop belt flask.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    extendable hula hoop belt flask.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    davidtrios wrote:
    larger ketchup packets..im mean seriously, why the fuck are they so small..they only give you enough sauce for like 3 fries max

Too late!

heinz_tomato_ketchup_in_pouch_pkg.gif
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Too late!

heinz_tomato_ketchup_in_pouch_pkg.gif

:lol:

ive never seen those. just ordered gyros and friesand got the tiny packets. as far i know, it doesnt exist!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Hover Board

Mattel, you're on the clock ... two years left on you're deadline ... get cracking, fuckers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZbBtnoP31l4jxuANRwbnQUkH2u9oR9ZmwZ_d7XuGF9iNJn2CQUw
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm working on a device to open CDs without getting cranky or breaking the plastic case
    or putting a knife slice in it or getting all sticky from that tape ... so aggravating
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    Hamburger earmuffs (although I’m not sure how to deal with the pickle matrix 🤔)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    A laser beam attached to my vehicle so I can "pew pew" the idiot drivers into oblivion.
    ArtStation - Laser Beam VFX Aran Anderson  Visual effects
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    edited May 2020
    A laser beam attached to my vehicle so I can "pew pew" the idiot drivers into oblivion.
    similar to mine. For truck drivers. a series gatling paintball guns strategically mounted around the cab. they would shoot specialized message paintballs the trucker would choose from , appropriate for the situation....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    similar to mine. For truck drivers. a series gatling paintball guns strategically mounted around the cab. they would shoot specialized message paintballs the trucker would choose from , appropriate for the situation....
    I think we can make this work, wanna brainstorm on it?  I'm mechanically inclined.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    mickeyrat said:
    I think we can make this work, wanna brainstorm on it?  I'm mechanically inclined.
    it starts with the special message paintballs.....

solve that the rest is easy enough.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    it starts with the special message paintballs.....

solve that the rest is easy enough.
    Every car pretty much has blue tooth or their phone does, right?

I believe there in lies the answer!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,674

Another option for you:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I was going to say a dick that sucks itself, but I just got back from AMT and now I see that those have been around for quite a while.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    I was going to say a dick that sucks itself, but I just got back from AMT and now I see that those have been around for quite a while.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    a washer and dryer combo. so that when the clothes are done  being washed they are automatically shifted from washer into the dryer and dried with no personal transfer needed.  and if you could add in folding them after they are dried well that would be worth millions.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited May 2020
    pjhawks said:
    a washer and dryer combo. so that when the clothes are done  being washed they are automatically shifted from washer into the dryer and dried with no personal transfer needed.  and if you could add in folding them after they are dried well that would be worth millions.
    That does exist. Look up stuff for tiny houses. :smiley:

No folding though.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    deadendp said:
    pjhawks said:
    That does exist. Look up stuff for tiny houses. :smiley:

No folding though.  
    Yeah, we had an awesome washer/dryer combo when we lived in Brooklyn. It took some getting accustomed to, but once we trained ourselves on how best to use it for our particular living/laundry situation, it was a beautiful thing. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    Hover Board

Mattel, you're on the clock ... two years left on you're deadline ... get cracking, fuckers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZbBtnoP31l4jxuANRwbnQUkH2u9oR9ZmwZ_d7XuGF9iNJn2CQUw
    They made this in real life a few years ago, it didnt go very far but i seem to remember the guy could hover above a ramp (IMHO it wasn't as good without MJF)
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,219
    Tuna fish with mayo already in the can...no wait, feed mayonnaise to live tuna fish.

Hey kid, you like music?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,825
    Many, many years ago I had an idea for a camping tent with built in air mattress that you inflate. I couldn't find one that existed. Now, I see there are some for sale online. Should have applied for a patent.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    mickeyrat said:
    See, I'd replace the paintballs with a megaphone connected to various buttons on your steering wheel...like "MOVE, motherfucker!" or "Pick a lane", etc.