Options

Want another tattoo suggestions welcome :)

sxwxgirl1sxwxgirl1 Posts: 63
edited February 2013 in The Art Wall
Okay so over a year ago I got an "Into The Wild" silhouette done on my lower inner forearm (left one so I can hold it close to my heart :), with the lettering Eddie Vedder (signature from his Ukulele CD) and since this picture have added "I am Mine" to the top of the silhouette. (no pic of that yet..sigh must get around to it :)

So here it is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92874168@N05/8443780081/in/photostream

So of course once you get a tat, some of us get the urge to get another, and I am ready!

I was thinking of getting the Stickman on my lowerleg (near ankle), but also thought this one would look nice on my right upper arm. For the one shown, of course it is going to cost alot more $$$ because of detail and the size I want, which is okay as I do not mind saving up for it. It is a 'timeless Eddie" I like to think and really like it alot

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92874168@N05/8443805883/in/photostream

What do you think? Do you have any fave pics of EV that you would think would look good as a tat?

BTW I am not a "young'un" who will regret getting this later in life, well because I am later in life already, :lol::lol::lol: and have put alot of thought into not only the first one, but any new one's I may get.

Comments/suggestions and your ideas most appreciated (just as long as you are not mean to me :D:D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I love the placement of your the Into the Wild silhouette. That looks nice and clean. I say go for the portrait tat. If you can find someone that specializes in portraits, it would be completely worth it. Portrait tattoos blow my mind when they are done right. I can imagine that pic of Eddie looking pretty damn cool as a tattoo. Im trying to get a pearl jam tat as well. I want an upper arm sleeve composed of my favorite Brad Klausen tour posters. I love his art style. And yeah, tattoos are very addictive like they say.