why is it......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,826
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
that 10C radio(really?) doesnt have the the track listing like the other PJRadio did?

I dont have sat radio but am looking to get one for the rig. Was just curious.

Feel free to ask your own question out of the title.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FUNK DAT!
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    mickeyrat wrote:
    that 10C radio(really?) doesnt have the the track listing like the other PJRadio did?

It does....not sure why you arent seeing it.....took about 20 seconds to come up once I clicked on the button to open it, but it is there for me.....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • mickeyrat wrote:

It does....not sure why you arent seeing it.....took about 20 seconds to come up once I clicked on the button to open it, but it is there for me.....
    yeahj..its weird,,sometimes comes up..sometimes not
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I know! It REALLY sucks when you click on the radio to see when this particular song was played, as I've already heard/seen the youtube clip but the concert place/date just escapes me. Geez.. Also, it takes FOREVER for my Ten club radio to load.
  • I know! It REALLY sucks when you click on the radio to see when this particular song was played, as I've already heard/seen the youtube clip but the concert place/date just escapes me. Geez.. Also, it takes FOREVER for my Ten club radio to load.
    Mine too.. I just figured it was cause I am using my phone.. I've just
    started using the PJStattracker App for my site usage.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    always sunny in Philadelphia?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    FUNK DAT!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM