Options

One really big negative about the setlists so far.....

swardsward Posts: 586
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
is that they are making me mad that I can only make it to one show this tour!!!!! Argh! Pretty great so far boys! Don't disappoint me for MSG1! ;-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I thought for sure this was about the lack of Jeremy.
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Shut the fuck up already.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917

I miss Last Kiss.
    ;)
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 475
    I've been to so many shows, I think I have heard most of their catalog pre Avocado live. And most of Avocado too!

I don't care what they play...it will be awesome regardless of song choice.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    I have some song I want to hear really bad, and I know they are pulling out the rare stuff, but with my luck I'll travel out to DC and NYC and get something rare like I'm Open a song I have heard twice already(still awesome).

I am calling for Brother at MSG 2
    Bugs MSG 1
    Hold On DC

though despite wanting to hear certain songs, it as all just plain awesome no matter what
  • Options
    Columbia rocked so hard last night, I wanna try and make another show. I might make the drive to DC. Its expensive as hell, and a 7 hour drive, but I might need to do it. They were just too good last night not to see again.
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense

9/28/05 Pittsburgh
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    8/2/07 Vic
    8/5/07 Lolla
    6/16/08 Columbia
    8/17/08 DC (EV Solo)
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    sward wrote:
    is that they are making me mad that I can only make it to one show this tour!!!!! Argh! Pretty great so far boys! Don't disappoint me for MSG1! ;-)

I only did one show as well (Bonnaroo)...flew from seattle...totally worth it.

I'm just hoping for a gorge/seattle show sometime this summer
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    BeerBaron wrote:
    You better have a damn good reason for going all the way to NYC and only seeing MSG1. :D

Its about not being able to afford it. And I don't mean the show, I mean the divorce if attend more shows. ;-)

Still..it is stupid to go all that way and not be going to both nights, isn't it?

(**Note: I will be copying this response for possible future use in negotiations with my Finance Minister**)