Craziest funniest thing

Hey listen up!!

I want to know what the craziest, dumbest most fun thing you've ever done. Could be some dumb ass shit you did when you was a kid, maybe you still do it.

We used to do stupid shit like stick someone in a shopping cart, put a hockey helmet on his head in shove him down a hill.

We would ride on the roof of a truck hanging on for dear life, or the hood of a car.

When I was real young I'd piss in swimming pools
Hit golf balls in residential neighborhoods at night from a backyard and wait for some loud noise

I remember for awhile in high school we would go thru McDonald's drive thru in reverse that was fun.

Anyone else out their do fun shit
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Attempted an upper decker at some dive bar in South Carolina. My buddy barged in the stall mid attempt and I got stage fright. Haven't tried it since.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Attempted an upper decker at some dive bar in South Carolina. My buddy barged in the stall mid attempt and I got stage fright. Haven't tried it since.

What do you mean an upper decker? I call it a sky dump

Edit.
    Wait! Nevermind. That's when you shit in the toilet tank. Hahahahah.
    I've never done that, don't think I could anymore. I'm much to mature for that nowadays
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:

What do you mean an upper decker? I call it a sky dump

Edit.
    Wait! Nevermind. That's when you shit in the toilet tank. Hahahahah.
    I've never done that, don't think I could anymore. I'm much to mature for that nowadays
    hahaha. yeah. It was a long time ago. I don't think I could get myself to do it. unless the bar really sucked. Maybe In Chicago.
  • You people are boring
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    You people are boring

your lack of cussing is making me sad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • We used to play this game called Swerve, where tow cars do doughnut in a parking lots each car must
    Make opposing circles, so that that they pass hood to hood
    at some point, while two I people on the hoods of the cars try to
    knock each off the opposing car! Yeah stupid but fun ass shit there!!
  • We used to play this game called Swerve, where tow cars do doughnut in a parking lots each car must
    Make opposing circles, so that that they pass hood to hood
    at some point, while two I people on the hoods of the cars try to
    knock each off the opposing car! Yeah stupid but fun ass shit there!!

Fuck ya! You get it. You get the fucking idea here, it's fun to fuck around
  • Just had a look outdoors. Looks like I'm shoveling Dogshit onto my stupid ass neighbors front porch. I guess he still has a dog
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    In hindsight a lot of the crazy stuff we did was kind of stupid and sometimes mean. There are some that aren't, but they're kind of "you had to be there" type things, that wouldn't be worth typing out.

One kind of dumb thing we used to do were mobile food fights. I was on the football team and each game day we'd get athletic period off so we could go home and eat, or go pick something up, then we'd return and once school was out we'd get dressed to get on the bus or warmup if it was a home game. There was this small airport near us that had all these long stretches of road with very little (pretty much no) traffic. There was also a Wendy's over there, and that's where we'd often go to eat. When we were done we'd fill up our drinks, buy a bunch of Jr. Bacon Cheese burgers, other cheap food ammunition, and whatever scraps were left if somebody didn't finish, then we'd divide up in teams and get in the cars. We'd haul ass down these road with all these jackasses hanging out of every window and sunroof of the cars throwing food and cups full of soda at each other. It led to a few questions from the coaches when we pulled up to the field houses soaked in Dr. Pepper with pickles and ketchup in our hair. It's amazing we never had a serious accident, I remember one time I was driving and I got hit full on in the face with a frosty and curbed my car blowing out a tire.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    It was fun yet kinda dangerous. We would climb high into the Pine Trees,
    Scoot out towards the end of the branches,Let go and slide down them.
    If you lost your balance, You fell between them. Not fun when that happened. :)
  • Ok this even more stupid than the first one, but my best friend
    and I used to take our horses to this long ass stetch of dirt
    road, take off hauling ass, and see how many times we could
    switch horses at a dead run before we ran out of road!!! Our record
    was twelve completed switches! But our parents ended that one really
    quick when we did this one day the first ride out after winter.... Anyone
    whose had horses, knows how this ends! My best friend stood up on his
    horse and I on mine, and the horses knew this game, the second we turned
    to face the road, they bolted, which we were ready for... What we forgot
    About was the cold kicks that from being stalled for the winter!!
    The horses started bucking, and we both got launched off! I landed in a pile
    Of pine needles and my best friend landed on the road, breaking his arm and
    collarbone. I think our parents thought we might have been a hair retarded when
    We explained what we'd been doing!

And I LOVEthe mobile food fight idea! Must try that one!