Anyone getting an official Toronto thread on the go???

swardsward Posts: 586
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'd start one, but I kill threads, not start them.....

Man.....Irving Plaza was slow for activity on here as well...where's all the excitement that we had during the Canadian Tour??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I know, it's been very quiet tonight. It's not just a mid tour show night, it's the official opening show of the fuckin tour.

Maybe I'm just a nerd?
    "I'll be hanging upside down, and there I will swing, for all e.........tern.............ni..............ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    do we have a setlist relayer tonight??
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • swardsward Posts: 586
    During the Canadian tour, there was usually an official thread on the go at 4 in the afternoon and 10 pages long by the first song.

I guess we are all gettin old..or...everyone buy you and I are at the damn concert ;-)
  • Exactly, last year there was a sticky already up and a lot more chat going on.

approx. 15 min to go!

p.s. I know a few people going to the show tonight but nobody with a cell.
    "I'll be hanging upside down, and there I will swing, for all e.........tern.............ni..............ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    let´s make this thread official, there´s a relayer at the RM board, so i´ll post the setlist here. Sward, why don´t you update the first post?

first song: Severed Hand
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    Opened with Severed Hand..... rad.

What time did they hit the first note? I always mistime my entrance to venue. I want to get in early to check out merch stands and shit but don't want to waste valuable pre-game lot time. Albany in a few days !
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".
  • swardsward Posts: 586
    let´s make this thread official, there´s a relayer at the RM board, so i´ll post the setlist here. Sward, why don´t you update the first post?

first song: Severed Hand

Thanks for posting the first one..I see an 'official' official thread there now...everybody off to it now! ;-)
  • its all updated on the official thread on page 1

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!