I JUST WET MYSELF.. you all must watch!!!

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Sorry Caveeze, but I can't bring myself to watch another Downfall parody. I think it had run it's course a few years ago when there was a Downfall parody about all the Downfall parodies.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Sorry Caveeze, but I can't bring myself to watch another Downfall parody. I think it had run it's course a few years ago when there was a Downfall parody about all the Downfall parodies.

Well isnt somebody too cool for school.. was it necessary to post that ? really? because I am not up on all of the parodies? because I am not glued to the internet?

I watched it, thought it was funny, and posted it for others to enjoy.. I didn't know or do I care that this has been done before.. My intentions were pure and you just decided to shit all over them.. thanks a lot :thumbdown:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Caveeze wrote:

I thought it was hilarious. "I need a tambourine and a set list."
    I apologize Caveeze, that is honestly not how I meant to come across.

And just in my defense, you don't have to be "glued to the internet" to have seen these. There's one YouTube channel with over 800 alone. They're all over the place, have been for almost 10 years, been quite a few on here.

I guess I could have gone without posting that, but I didn't mean it in a mean way, though in hindsight it does seem so.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756

And just in my defense, you don't have to be "glued to the internet" to have seen these. There's one YouTube channel with over 800 alone. They're all over the place, have been for almost 10 years, been quite a few on here.

I guess I could have gone without posting that, but I didn't mean it in a mean way, though in hindsight it does seem so.

apology accepted and I guess I should apologize now for coming off in a bitter manner..

and I must say, this post was a really good post!! thanks!
    Caveeze wrote:

apology accepted and I guess I should apologize now for coming off in a bitter manner..

and I must say, this post was a really good post!! thanks!

Appreciate it, but no apology was required.
  • :lol:

And Downfall is an awesome movie :)
  • rob sent me this earlier......so funny
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”