Eddie and Theo at Toad in Porter Square

GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Guy on WEEI just called in and said Eddie played some songs with Theo and Bill Janovitz's new band at a bar called Toad in Porter Square last night . Guy said they played RITFW, Cortez the Killer and a Buffalo Tom song and got to the bar around 1:30 AM.
Sweeeeet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sully1742sully1742 Posts: 4
    Eddie said something aabout going to a certain bar after the show, but I couldn't hear what he said.

"I'll see you at ____ later on." I think that's what I heard at least.
  • I still can't believe he went to toad of all places...I used to go to that place all the time.
  • sully1742 wrote:
    Eddie said something aabout going to a certain bar after the show, but I couldn't hear what he said.

"I'll see you at ____ later on." I think that's what I heard at least.

he just said, "an irish pub." he says that everytime he's in boston.
  • A picture taken from this event is at this website:

http://www.bostondirtdogs.com/
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    apparently on Wednesday they were at an Irish pub after the show. Someone I was speaking to met him and had pics on his cell phone. How great would that be?
  • i live 2 seconds from Toad - i'm so depressed that i wasn't there
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    an article in the Globe the day after said that there may of been 40-50 people there......can you imagine??
  • Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    So, was anyone from this board there?

Speak up!!
    We wanna hear all about it!!
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • dropmyleashdropmyleash Posts: 91
    apparently on Wednesday they were at an Irish pub after the show. Someone I was speaking to met him and had pics on his cell phone. How great would that be?

I believe Wednesday was Lemmie's....
    Having tasted, a life wasted....

....I'll probably only go back a couple more times.
  • danspecadanspeca Posts: 1
    eddie walked in with theo about 1:15 or so...sat down (rockin' out) with theo's fiance while bill played "taillights fade", and then joined the band for "rockin' in the free world", "cortez the killer", and "it makes no difference"...

hung out for awhile after the show too...

there were about 40 people in the bar (maybe more, capacity is ~60)...

there will be some pics up soon here:

http://www.billjanovitz.com