Trade Trade Trade!!!

INDIFFERENCE MAKERINDIFFERENCE MAKER Posts: 274
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Come on guys, I know most people here are interested in trading boots. I have all but 2 shows from 2006.

Lets share.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2006 basecamp boots can't be traded yet
  • Why?
  • bashbabashba Posts: 43
    Because they are for sale, duh

Lock'er up!
    FOR RENT
  • I am sorry to push the issue but I still dont understand why I cannot trade something that I purchased.

Makes no sense and to be honest I do not think I have read anywhere that PJ, Tenclub or basecamp said we cannot.

Forgive me if I am wrong. If that is the case, then I will not do it.
  • I think that everyone here is assuming that you cannot trade them. I can understand something like if you are trying to resale them or something. I can definately see where that would be wrong. But to trade, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Same as trading posters, right?
  • The 10c has stated many times that as long as a boot is still available for purchase, it may not be traded. It's the band's wishes. Quite honestly, I don't feel like researching for you, but I assure you we're not pulling your leg.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    I think that everyone here is assuming that you cannot trade them. I can understand something like if you are trying to resale them or something. I can definately see where that would be wrong. But to trade, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Same as trading posters, right?

Well, you can't keep the original posters, but you can keep the original bootleg. I we were allowed to trade then you people would start buying one or two boots and just trading around with everyone else for the rest.

Edit: You are not entitled to every show. You are if you want to pay for it.
  • bashbabashba Posts: 43
    I think that everyone here is assuming that you cannot trade them. I can understand something like if you are trying to resale them or something. I can definately see where that would be wrong. But to trade, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Same as trading posters, right?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3234197&postcount=4

There's your "proof"

I seriously can't believe you think you can come on PJ's site and think you can "trade" what they are trying to sell. If you want to trade stuff that's not for sale there is already a Trade thread.
    FOR RENT
  • ms11781ms11781 Posts: 88

4th post on this page:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3333439#post3333439

4th post on this page, too:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3234197#post3234197

And the 1st post on this page:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3234197#post3234197

Those are just some examples, I'm sure there are many more if you'd like to look for yourself.
  • ok

I will not trade then.

SIR YES SIR!!!

I WILL NOT TRADE MY BOOTS THAT I PURCHASED WITH MY MONEY!!

WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION!!

I WALK THE LINE!!
  • You asked a question, you received your answer, answer wasn't good enough, you were given answers in further detail. And now you mock those who helped you.
    Way to make friends who may potentially help you in the future, when these items are free to be traded.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • do you have any old shows to trade? anybody?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    ok

I will not trade then.

SIR YES SIR!!!

I WILL NOT TRADE MY BOOTS THAT I PURCHASED WITH MY MONEY!!

WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION!!

I WALK THE LINE!!

You are trading copies dufus.
  • I actually have some boots that aren't for sale that i can trade if someone would like to.
This discussion has been closed.