How????????

How does a not so smart computer person make pictures and stuff go in the screen here.
I got a wicked Wrigley field message to post and don't know how

Show me how to make picture thingy work, you smart people are smart. Please help an idiot
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Create photobucket account - it's free

Insert photos here using the IMG button and your saved photo's link
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Or if you have the direct link to a picture simply hit "Img" button or type

(insert%20pic%20link%20here)
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    You need the address of the picture, either on a website or in a online photo storage like photobucket. The pic shouldn't be bigger than 480x (hm, don't know this number, but smaller than the first one), otherwise you get a failure notice. In your post, click on the Img button (second from right above the posting window) and paste the link in there. Then hit "preview" to see if it worked.
    hey-you-can-do-it.jpg
  • You need the address of the picture, either on a website or in a online photo storage like photobucket. The pic shouldn't be bigger than 480x (hm, don't know this number, but smaller than the first one), otherwise you get a failure notice. In your post, click on the Img button (second from right above the posting window) and paste the link in there. Then hit "preview" to see if it worked.
    hey-you-can-do-it.jpg
    WHAT A CUTE FOTO!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    Or if you have the direct link to a picture simply hit "Img" button or type

(insert%20pic%20link%20here)

and you have to make sure when you insert the location of the pic that the beginning img is touching the beginning of the location and the ending img is touching the end of the location. there can't be any spaces.
  • Hmmm. I just learned the cut and paste last week. This could be tough

I really want to swear but I'm not allowed

maybe this thread help u

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=137130
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

maybe this thread help u

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=137130

Thank you mister from the Greece
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'd love to help but I have to check the freshness dates on all my dairy products.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    I'd love to help but I have to check the freshness dates on all my dairy products.
    :lol::lol:
  • I'd love to help but I have to check the freshness dates on all my dairy products.

Dude, its not so funny when you get a chunky mouthful of ice cold milk or your sandwich starts tasting fuzzy!
    Check your dates, save your tongue! :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Dude, its not so funny when you get a chunky mouthful of ice cold milk or your sandwich starts tasting fuzzy!
    Check your dates, save your tongue! :P

True statement, that.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    Hmmm. I just learned the cut and paste last week. This could be tough

I'm calling bullshit here. I think you got sent down after your thread with DS posting some rude(albeit funny) shit.I think pics were involved?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:

I'm calling bullshit here. I think you got sent down after your thread with DS posting some rude(albeit funny) shit.I think pics were involved?

You're saying that I know how to post pics and I have in the past?
    You must have me confused with someone else pal.

Go ahead and do a search see what you find Mister Rat I'll save you the time. No pictures or anything else from me.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Go ahead and do a search see what you find Mister Rat I'll save you the time. No pictures or anything else from me.
    DS posted but there were comments left and right?

Mickey will just fine, thanks.

As far as posting pics here or elsewhere I'm in the same boat. Lucky I can turn this big paperweight on and single finger type what I post!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I really want to swear but I'm not allowed[/quote]
    I'm calling bullshit here. I think you got sent down after your thread with DS posting some rude(albeit funny) shit.I think pics were involved?[/quote]

Go ahead and do a search see what you find Mister Rat I'll save you the time. No pictures or anything else from me.[/quote]

As far as posting pics here or elsewhere I'm in the same boat. Lucky I can turn this big paperweight on and single finger type what I post!!![/quote]

Not trying to turn this into a big thing here Mickey but what exactly are you calling bullshit on then?
    I'm calling bullshit here. I think you got sent down after your thread with DS posting some rude(albeit funny) shit.I think pics were involved?[/quote]

Go ahead and do a search see what you find Mister Rat I'll save you the time. No pictures or anything else from me.[/quote]

As far as posting pics here or elsewhere I'm in the same boat. Lucky I can turn this big paperweight on and single finger type what I post!!![/quote]

Not trying to turn this into a big thing here Mickey but what exactly are you calling bullshit on then?[/quote]
    you not being able to swear here. Did they really tell you that?

Oh yeah, you could use some quoting lessons too. ;):lol::mrgreen:

• mickeyrat wrote:

Not trying to turn this into a big thing here Mickey but what exactly are you calling bullshit on then?[/quote]

Oh yeah, you could use some quoting lessons too. ;):lol::mrgreen:[/quote

Yup probably do
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    mickeyrat wrote:

I got a warning for language.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

was it the C word or something else. i know they don't like that, but people say shit, fuck, poop, pee, blah blahy blah.....all the time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

was it the C word or something else. i know they don't like that, but people say shit, fuck, poop, pee, blah blahy blah.....all the time.

It wasn't the C word.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mickeyrat wrote:

Ya they said excessive language, no c word, they said I called everyone a f___er and that was a problem for them. Then said I was mocking the mods, then they said I tried hard to get banned on my own.
    Could have been the swearing thread I started.

I'm trying really friggin hard to not swear, matter of time. Warning level is jacked