Options

What did YOU do between MSG 1 & 2? Wanna see what I did?

2»

Comments

• Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    pjtaper wrote:
    I just wanted to meet al... I was there long before her, but I let them squeeze in...
    Man, Al Roker was so awesome, what a guy... he is like nonstop energy, funny as hell...
    he threw a mic when I saw him, then he refused to jump over the fence, that guy is a badass!
    I dont think he woulda made it over that fence mic
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    BinFrog wrote:
    Between MSG 1 and 2 I got engaged in NYC :)

Congrats! Did she go to the shows with you?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    This thread is funny. :D

Did you ever actually put up the ninersfan video? I was on pins and needles waiting to see that one...
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Too damn funny!!!! I can totally relate to bouncing up and down pushing a whopping 5"2" on the charts....I think I met you pjtaper in the MSG 2 poster line. I remember talking with a shorter guy like me about another random dude who walked up to me standing in the MSG1 poster line and handed me a few CDs said "Nice Frames" and walked away. I had no clue what was on the CDs and then you told me it was likely the Ed solo shows and then hopped the fence and you were out like lightening after getting your first wrist band...I had to wait till I got back to Phoenix to find out you were right! If that was you, nice to meet you and it is cool to put a face with the pj board name. If you know who that cool older man was I would like to know so I can personally thank him. I did see that dude rocking out hard in the front row at MSG 2 right in front of Ed. I have found PJ fans are the coolest people and I have been lucky to be the recipient of many random acts of kindness from other pj fans! Thanks.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Too damn funny!!!! I can totally relate to bouncing up and down pushing a whopping 5"2" on the charts....I think I met you pjtaper in the MSG 2 poster line. I remember talking with a shorter guy like me about another random dude who walked up to me standing in the MSG1 poster line and handed me a few CDs said "Nice Frames" and walked away. I had no clue what was on the CDs and then you told me it was likely the Ed solo shows and then hopped the fence and you were out like lightening after getting your first wrist band...I had to wait till I got back to Phoenix to find out you were right! If that was you, nice to meet you and it is cool to put a face with the pj board name. If you know who that cool older man was I would like to know so I can personally thank him. I did see that dude rocking out hard in the front row at MSG 2 right in front of Ed. I have found PJ fans are the coolest people and I have been lucky to be the recipient of many random acts of kindness from other pj fans! Thanks.
    yup! that was me... and that is one cool ass older dude!!!
    great meeting you, although that poster line did really suck!
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHHA OMG !!!!
    I dunno what cracks me up more..this or the ninersfan vid!

Mikes got NOTHING on Al :D

what ninersfan vid ?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    "Al Roker, that big fat fuck; he smiles so much I don't think the man has a central nervous system."
    -Lewis Black
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    hahaha, this thread is hilarious.

what ninersfan vid is everyone talking about though?