#explain

2»

Comments

• chadwick wrote:
    #hammertothestuff = tweeting & face

tonight im placing my manhood in a set to go off rat trap... you know the triple sized mouse traps? those. the mouse traps that use 2x4s instead of kindling wood. #rattrapjunk

:lol:
    'those.'
    :lol::lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    #reseptical
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    still with all y'alls help i am still not understanding #what #this #means? i have no idea but i deeply desire to comprehend...thank you
    # = "hashtag which means once you put that infront of a word ., your twitter will blow up with twats who typed the same #word.

I think.
    ok so i get it's called a hashtag. other than that i am blank to what you;re sayin. # :|

think of it as a thread topic on twitter. seach for a #monkey and you will see all the tweets that contain #monkey
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    # = "hashtag which means once you put that infront of a word ., your twitter will blow up with twats who typed the same #word.

I think.
    ok so i get it's called a hashtag. other than that i am blank to what you;re sayin. # :|

think of it as a thread topic on twitter. seach for a #monkey and you will see all the tweets that contain #monkey
    like #jack?

so if i type in stroke this on youtube with hash tags it'll be the latest craze?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,669
    OK, I can't stand it any longer. At the risk of once again exposing myself for the inept computer user I am... why the # before a word? I must be the most #ing computer-unsavvy person on this forum. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    brianlux wrote:
    OK, I can't stand it any longer. At the risk of once again exposing myself for the inept computer user I am... why the # before a word? I must be the most #ing computer-unsavvy person on this forum. :lol:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/49 ... gs-symbols
    brianlux wrote:

Oh thanks, peacefrompaul, like I know what a #tweet is! :fp:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    brianlux wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Oh thanks, peacefrompaul, like I know what a #tweet is! :fp:
    :lol::lol::lol:

# are like the dewey decimal system of the internet :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Now your talking my language-- an ancient dialect! :lol:

81 wrote:

What?
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

# thankgodIthoughtIwasdevelopingacomplex.
    yellowwho wrote:

Imbeggingtothinkthisisthenewenglishlanguage!

Oris itmo reli ke t his?

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    brianlux wrote:
    yellowwho wrote:

Imbeggingtothinkthisisthenewenglishlanguage!

Oris itmo reli ke t his?

#itreallyhurtsmyeyestryingtoreadwordslikethistoo. :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,827
    edited January 2013
    #wellyouarelimitedtoonly140charactersIsaybullshittothatasyouallcanreadallthesewordsjustfine
    Ithinkthenextgreatestamericannovelwillbewrittenviatwitterbutobviously
    wouldneedtobreakthe140chracterlimitwhatdoyouthink?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    #wellyouarelimitedtoonly140charactersIsaybullshittothatasyouallcanreadallthesewordsjustfineIthinkthenextgreatestamericannovelwillbewrittenviatwitterbutobviouslywouldneedtobreakthe140chracterlimitwhatdoyouthink?

140 characters sucks, but I still like it so I can scan through tweets by the over 1000 people I follow without having to read a novel.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    #wellyouarelimitedtoonly140charactersIsaybullshittothatasyouallcanreadallthesewordsjustfineIthinkthenextgreatestamericannovelwillbewrittenviatwitterbutobviouslywouldneedtobreakthe140chracterlimitwhatdoyouthink?

140 characters sucks, but I still like it so I can scan through tweets by the over 1000 people I follow without having to read a novel.

Well you chose to follow over 1000 people!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Well you chose to follow over 1000 people!

I'm a nice guy and I like to follow back. That accounts for roughly 700 of the people/things I follow.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    #wellyouarelimitedtoonly140charactersIsaybullshittothatasyouallcanreadallthesewordsjustfine
    Ithinkthenextgreatest
    americannovelwillbewrittenviatwitterbutobviouslywouldneedtobreakthe
    140chracterlimitwhatdoyouthink?
    I see I was cut off!!! Damn you twitter!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    #wordtoyourdaddybeaoches

I was gonna ask the same thing chadwick. I think i know, but I dont know. I dont know if I wanna know.

#clubwtf?
    they are breaking the unspoken commandment of the PJ religion ( refer to bootleg of columbus '10)

relates to twatting or twiiting or tweets or some such new fangled social media fad bullshit you can fuck your self over on once the boss sees what what.
    Didn't the band use twitter to reveal the Wrigley show?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    mickeyrat wrote:

I was gonna ask the same thing chadwick. I think i know, but I dont know. I dont know if I wanna know.

#clubwtf?
    they are breaking the unspoken commandment of the PJ religion ( refer to bootleg of columbus '10)

relates to twatting or twiiting or tweets or some such new fangled social media fad bullshit you can fuck your self over on once the boss sees what what.
    Didn't the band use twitter to reveal the Wrigley show?
    10C did.I guess. Not on that site so I cant say. adbook is enough for me.

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    #FHP
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    LloydXmas wrote:
    #FHP
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2