Your Superbowl Menu?

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Where are you going?
And whats on the menu?

Im going to watch the game with Dear Ole Dad.
The menu will be pretty damned simple.
Mom and Dad want me to bring a Deep Dish Pizza over.
So thats that! :lol::lol::lol:

What are you making for the Big Game?
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    beer...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Going to Reggie's in the south loop - they have awesome Superbowl parties, sweet beer specials and a bbq buffet. At halftime they have a wing and sloppy joe eating contest :lol:

http://www.reggieslive.com/events/

Hey davidtrios - Pat McCurdy will be there! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    A Gameday bucket

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No no no
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    edited January 2013
    I'm bringing some cRock pot dip that is so easy to make and quite tasty

two packages of cream cheese, one can of hot rotell drained, and one package of jimmy dean hot breakfast sausage.

Cook the sausage throw it in the crock pot and BAM dip is ready for you in an hour or so

no clue what else will be there
    Post edited by intodeep on
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Having some people over.
    The only thing I've thought of so far is my homemade spinach artichoke dip. Shit is so good it'll melt your face!! :lol:

Not sure what else yet...

Oh, and beer of course!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Having some people over.
    The only thing I've thought of so far is my homemade spinach artichoke dip. Shit is so good it'll melt your face!! :lol:

Oh, and beer of course!
    Fuck em..
    Get em a case of White Castles, or a case of Taco Bell tacos...
    And call it a day!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    6 anchor steam beers
    Pizza
    Wings
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    intodeep wrote:
    I'm bringing some cock pot dip that is so easy to make and quite tasty

sometimes leaving out an R makes all the difference in the world
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    mca47 wrote:
    Having some people over.

Oh, and beer of course!
    Fuck em..
    Get em a case of White Castles, or a case of Taco Bell tacos...
    And call it a day!

Yeah, I should! :lol: My friends are a bunch of lazy jerks though. I love to cook and whenever I have people over I tend to overdue things. I think they've come to expect something really awesome when they are here.
    "Oh, mca47 just spent $300 on food and drinks and spent half the damn day in the kitchen...what should I bring :think: Oh, I know!!! I'll bring over a six pack of cheap-ass beer and a bag of Doritos. Yeah, that should do it..." :fp: :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:

Yeah, I should! :lol: My friends are a bunch of lazy jerks though. I love to cook and whenever I have people over I tend to overdue things. I think they've come to expect something really awesome when they are here.
    "Oh, mca47 just spent $300 on food and drinks and spent half the damn day in the kitchen...what should I bring :think: Oh, I know!!! I'll bring over a six pack of cheap-ass beer and a bag of Doritos. Yeah, that should do it..." :fp: :lol:
    I used to ALWAYS throw the Superbowl party, and I would do the same thing. I would go ALL OUT!!!
    Until the one Superbowl where my friend Danny (during a POKER GAME), picked up one of my living room chairs, and threw it across the room. That was the last Superbowl party I had.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    intodeep wrote:

:lol:
    mca47 wrote:

I used to ALWAYS throw the Superbowl party, and I would do the same thing. I would go ALL OUT!!!
    Until the one Superbowl where my friend Danny (during a POKER GAME), picked up one of my living room chairs, and threw it across the room. That was the last Superbowl party I had.

Was he just not happy with the game or is he a raging, belligerent lunatic? :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Was he just not happy with the game or is he a raging, belligerent lunatic? :lol:
    Raging lunatic.
    Thats why him and I got along so well.

:lol::lol:

Danny + a bottle of Jack= Raging lunatic.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Speedy, just don't leave your cooler unattended...maybe you should lock up your grill too.

I'm gonna make soft pretzels, from scratch.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Speedy, just don't leave your cooler unattended...maybe you should lock up your grill too.

cock sauce?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

cock sauce?

of course!

091006sriracha.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I am thinking of making fondue
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:

Sounds like your friends and my friends are all up to the same ratfuckery. EVERY Sunday....EVERY Sunday with the bringing over some crappy ass beer like PBR or Schlitz or some Combos from the 7-11. :fp: :fp: :fp: I used to make my own wings and chili and meatballs and the works. No more! Now they get frozen pizza :lol:

And Superbowl? Ha! No more!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    intodeep wrote:

oh my :oops: indeed it does
    :fp:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

oh my :oops: indeed it does
    :fp:

I'll be skipping this dish :nono:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Sounds like your friends and my friends are all up to the same ratfuckery. EVERY Sunday....EVERY Sunday with the bringing over some crappy ass beer like PBR or Schlitz or some Combos from the 7-11. :fp: :fp: :fp: I used to make my own wings and chili and meatballs and the works. No more! Now they get frozen pizza :lol:

And Superbowl? Ha! No more!

Schlitz is where it's at :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    not sure but the 47 layer dip looks good

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/ ... -layer-dip
    davidtrios wrote:

:shock: couldn't they just go for 50?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

maybe they will in 3 years
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Going to Reggie's in the south loop - they have awesome Superbowl parties, sweet beer specials and a bbq buffet. At halftime they have a wing and sloppy joe eating contest :lol:

http://www.reggieslive.com/events/

Hey davidtrios - Pat McCurdy will be there! :lol:

sounds like a great time! but im prolly heading to a buddy's party out in wheeling
    davidtrios wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

maybe they will in 3 years
    Oh. Is it Super Bowl 47? I lost track :fp:
    :lol:
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    We do a big party every year. This is # 18. Husband makes ribs and bbq chicken. We have more beer than we know what to do with. I make 75 layer dip, sausage balls. Good stuff like brownies and lemon bars.

And classy stuff like this:

Football_Field_Gelatin.jpg

And this:

RITZ_Cheesy_Football.jpg
  • Definitely a shrimp ring and beer. Not sure what else yet.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self