What did you do, last weekend?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sealed a backsplash...today is grout day.

tomorrow is d-man's favorite day.

seriously, you should head to chicago for a couple of months....redo my kitchen/bathroom...i'll feed ya, house ya, get you high, and have the woman bring home weekly popcorn treats.

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    stopped at whole foods to get some goodies for the grill.....and saw this woman walking around, pushing a shopping cart and breast feeding her kid all at the same time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    stopped at whole foods to get some goodies for the grill.....and saw this woman walking around, pushing a shopping cart and breast feeding her kid all at the same time.

This is shocking behavior at Whole Foods? How many Subaru's and Volvo wagons in the parking lot?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sealed a backsplash...today is grout day.

tomorrow is d-man's favorite day.

seriously, you should head to chicago for a couple of months....redo my kitchen/bathroom...i'll feed ya, house ya, get you high, and have the woman bring home weekly popcorn treats.

:corn:

I have to finish the reno's here first. Most of the stuff we're getting is from Costco.

Maybe I'll post a pic when I'm done with the kitchen.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

This is shocking behavior at Whole Foods? How many Subaru's and Volvo wagons in the parking lot?

bmw's, mercedes and my truck out here. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I have to finish the reno's here first. Most of the stuff we're getting is from Costco.

i can wait till summer :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

like around 3rd week in July?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

like around 3rd week in July?

perfect timing.

idea....

we can have a remodel 81's kitchen and bathroom party...you can be supervisor...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    perfect timing.

idea....

we can have a remodel 81's kitchen and bathroom party...you can be supervisor...

"grab that tile kw! now cut it correctly!"
    "d-man! quit playing with your caulk!"
    whipping.gif

- Christopher McCandless
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Last weekend or this past weekend?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    perfect timing.

idea....

"grab that tile kw! now cut it correctly!"
    "d-man! quit playing with your caulk!"
    whipping.gif

Wait, what?

:fp:
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    fell in love! :)
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    We got married last weekend :D
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln

Congrats!

Congrats!

Thank you!! It was a surprise wedding...our families didn't know until we showed up dressed and ready to go :-)

Congrats!

Thank you!! It was a surprise wedding...our families didn't know until we showed up dressed and ready to go :-)

Oh wow... how did they react?

Congrats!

It was awesome...we'd do it again in a heartbeat! Easy to plan, less stress and WAY more fun!!

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

bmw's, mercedes and my truck out here. :lol:

:mrgreen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU

it's getting real in the Whole Foods parking lot!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    :clap: awesome! Congrats!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

It was awesome...we'd do it again in a heartbeat! Easy to plan, less stress and WAY more fun!!

That sounds awesome! Congrats!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    a short hospital stay....cooked dinner with a friend :mrgreen: ...relaxed...watched some weird ass movie.... laughed...and snuggled my little men :mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    a short hospital stay..

I hope you are ok

watched some weird ass movie

:wtf:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

No Rick, a Weird-ass movie...NOT a weird, ass movie.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol: , too bad really
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    a short hospital stay....cooked dinner with a friend :mrgreen: ...relaxed...watched some weird ass movie.... laughed...and snuggled my little men :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Good to have you back!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a short hospital stay..

I hope you are ok

oy vey!! :fp:

And this is what I missed while gone :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen: Awe...thanks. It's good to be back around the rest of the crazies :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Thanks for clarifying that

:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen: Awe...thanks. It's good to be back around the rest of the crazies :lol:

:mrgreen: :wave:

You didn't miss much really. Except for some silly avatar changes :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

Thanks for clarifying that

:lol:

I do what I can...