Options

FS: PJ20 Backback $225.00 +shipping

Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
***I have separated the backpack. I will sell it separate. $225.00+ shipping. Backpack is brand new, only taken out of the plastic to take pics.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    We have talked :)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Rival178 wrote:
    We have talked :)

8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    FML I should have picked up one of those damn backpacks while they were reasonably priced.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    FML I should have picked up one of those damn backpacks while they were reasonably priced.

I've got other goodies in there also, christmas singles (vinyl), first pressings of Ten, VS, and Vitalogy etc....
  • Options
    Am I priced to high? Or just too much stuff as 1 single sell?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I'm not good with market prices, but I suspect people aren't biting because it's going to be hard to find someone who's looking for all the things you're bundling. You might be better off breaking it up into smaller bundles, or just pricing out each item separately. My 2 cents :)
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Suziemay wrote:
    I'm not good with market prices, but I suspect people aren't biting because it's going to be hard to find someone who's looking for all the things you're bundling. You might be better off breaking it up into smaller bundles, or just pricing out each item separately. My 2 cents :)

I agree...bundling can sound like a good idea as a seller because someone buying your bundle would definitely be getting a great deal, but it's tough for a seller to pay above that one or two items in your bundle try are looking for.

For instance, if someone already those 3 studio vinyls in your bundle, it may be enough to make them not interested.

Just my opinion though. Hope this helps.
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    zmanzman Posts: 502
    good prices!
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    The price for this offer is great. Don't be hasty and try to break it up just yet, someone will be taking this deal real soon.

Take care and good luck!
  • Options
    I thought it was priced pretty well. I did forget to say + shipping. So 500.00 + shipping :)
  • Options
    troysp1 wrote:
    The price for this offer is great. Don't be hasty and try to break it up just yet, someone will be taking this deal real soon.

Take care and good luck!

sure hope so.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Seems like a decent deal with the backpack going for 250-300, you figure each of those old singles ten bucks each, vitalogy first printing about $50 (I'm guessing) etc. If you threw in the shipping its a great deal in my opinion. Seems like most of us do have the records but maybe there is someone out there who wants the records and the backpack. Just let it sit for a bit and break them up later if you have to.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    If it werent for wrigley/London being announced I probably would've jumped on this. Good luck
  • Options
    As I listen through these vinyl to make sure they have no issues I was reminded how good vinyl sounds! Going to be hard to part with these.
  • Options
    Would this backpack make a good diaper bag? Future Dad asking... 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Yeah, I think it's a great price. If it weren't for Chicago, I would have jumped at this too. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

No b/c then you wouldn't look embarassed carrying it. Make sure to get a bright pink one, so even your wife can't bring herself to ask you to carry it unless it's desparate. And, then when you do you'll also attract the awe! what a Dad contingent of pretty women (not that you'd partake as a married man, but it is nice to get that sort of attention).

Signed,

VERY experienced Dad of 4 boys
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options

Yeah, i think it would work great as a diaper bag.
  • Options

No b/c then you wouldn't look embarassed carrying it. Make sure to get a bright pink one, so even your wife can't bring herself to ask you to carry it unless it's desparate. And, then when you do you'll also attract the awe! what a Dad contingent of pretty women (not that you'd partake as a married man, but it is nice to get that sort of attention).

Signed,

VERY experienced Dad of 4 boys

Hahahaha!!!!! :lol: Yep, we're having our first in May. A girl. So a black PJ20 backback is likely not a good choice! :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    The shipping on all this is going to be crazy expensive.
  • Options
    Well, actually, no. I don't think any back pack would make a good diaper bag. You often have to take something out of that bag while your other hand is holding the baby... that's why diaper bags are always shoulder bags and allow easy access to all the contents to it. Backpacks are not one-hand accessible at all. You need both hands just to get it off your back, to unzip it, to rummage down to the bottom of it, etc.... what backpacks are good for is music festivals. :D Congrats btw!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Thanks PJSoul!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Well, actually, no. I don't think any back pack would make a good diaper bag. You often have to take something out of that bag while your other hand is holding the baby... that's why diaper bags are always shoulder bags and allow easy access to all the contents to it. Backpacks are not one-hand accessible at all. You need both hands just to get it off your back, to unzip it, to rummage down to the bottom of it, etc.... what backpacks are good for is music festivals. :D Congrats btw!!

I have the exact opposite feeling. Having the traditional diaper bag hanging down along your side only got in my way. Anytime carrying the baby or pushing a stroller there was that damn bag bumping into everything :lol: I quickly ditched the diaper bag and got a backpack. The backpack was not quite as handy, but honestly I was never walking trying to get something out of the diaper bag either. I prefer the backpack 100% of the time over a traditional diaper bag :)
  • Options
    anybody, anybody? Would rather someone here get it :) instead of going to that damn auction site :(
  • Options
    you definitely have a great bundle on offer, out of my price range thou. If you do break this up im very interested in the holiday singles and deep mags. but for your sake i do hope you can sell it all together.
  • Options
    Just be a bit patient OP. I bet someone will buy this bundle...
  • Options
    Went to the bay for $550.00 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    hey brother i know your not selling individaul items but could you please tell about this item

2003 Newsletter #21: Bootleg Companion(released by 10C) MINT

do you have a pic or link for it. im currently collecting all the xmas singles and newsletters/deep mags. i dont have this one and am looking for info about it cheers. good luck with sale surely someone will jump soon