Aussies - Triple J Hottest 100....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Hipsters 100. :roll:
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    it's hip to be square! :lol:

no love for the golden ticket? :?
  • Imagine how people like me - who put in the hard yards throughout the year, and vote - feel? I don't blame the hipsters (although they are responsible for most of society's ills :lol: )... I blame the people who listen to commercial stations all year then jump on the Hottest 100 bandwagon in January... Macklemore's Thiftshop is a catchy little ditty, but song of the year...? Democracy - bah humbug! :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Imagine how people like me - who put in the hard yards throughout the year, and vote - feel? I don't blame the hipsters (although they are responsible for most of society's ills :lol: )... I blame the people who listen to commercial stations all year then jump on the Hottest 100 bandwagon in January... Macklemore's Thiftshop is a catchy little ditty, but song of the year...? Democracy - bah humbug! :lol:

totally agree about thriftshop. i got back into the country on wednesday to this news and it once again validated my opinion that sometimes triple j listeners taste is highly suspect. :lol: im gonna pretend its australia day this sunday and listen to the entire re broadcast. 8/10 of my songs were aussie.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say