what job you think you cant do

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i think anything has to do to drive,like a big truck,bus,big machine
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    I can!!!!

On job I dont think I can do is be pregnant and give birth. Dont have the tools to do so.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    I can!!!!

On job I dont think I can do is be pregnant and give birth. Dont have the tools to do so.
    i know you can !!

and yeah..i dont have the tools to to be pregnant!!ok,isnt a job!!!but its really something unique and very difficult
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i can't post that on a 'family forum'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    :lol: ok ok :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    no no no. its not a "family" forum. Just all ages. so go right ahead. you wanted a vacation anyway , right?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    no no no. its not a "family" forum. Just all ages. so go right ahead. you wanted a vacation anyway , right?

no, don't really want a vacation...ok, I couldn't be a crane operator

716968-cranes-at-port-of-seattle-washington.jpg

sit in a tiny phone booth sized box for 12 hours a day...no way!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

shit that hard..but im sure they get alot of money
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

longshoremans union? fucking bank. Imagine the view.

I couldnt be a nun. thats a job right?

looks like about $40/hr. plus benefits, pension, vacation etc.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Kindercae....fuck that noise
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Male model
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    RKCNDY wrote:
    First thing that came to mind was 'fluffer', I couldn't do that. Is that what you were getting at? Because I think you'd be good. ;)
    #FHP
    Lizard wrote:
    Male model
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Horos wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    First thing that came to mind was 'fluffer', I couldn't do that. Is that what you were getting at? Because I think you'd be good. ;)

:|:lol:

my thought was 'condom model'...nope, couldn't model condoms...neither could Lizard.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

thats good money
  • i think anything has to do to drive,like a big truck,bus,big machine

Totally with you on this one. Recently had a job where driving a larger truck was almost a requirement, until I shamefully played the girl card - it would seriously be a safety risk to have me drive anything larger than the average tow truck or cargo van without any additional training. I am in awe my bus drivers. I couldn't do it.

I also should never be in any kind of position where life is dependent upon my actions. I am far too prone to spacing out to be trusted with that kind of responsibility.
    I carried a watermelon
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,670
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I can!!!!

I'm glad somebody can! My brother once tried to show me how to run a tractor- I think it was an Alice-Chalmers. After about five minutes I looked at him in exasperation and said, "Well, dang, I can't play drums either."

Besides drums and running the Alice, anything that involves spinning around in place.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Don't feel bad mr.lux! Chalmers are complicated! N
    As for myself, I am not ALLOWED to drive any commercial
    Vehicle, bus, ambulance, etc.., but I am capable
    Of driving ALL vehicles! Even boom cranes!

However, I am retarded when it comes to electricity!!!
    But I have pretty much done everything else, so.,,
  • i think anything has to do to drive,like a big truck,bus,big machine

Totally with you on this one. Recently had a job where driving a larger truck was almost a requirement, until I shamefully played the girl card - it would seriously be a safety risk to have me drive anything larger than the average tow truck or cargo van without any additional training. I am in awe my bus drivers. I couldn't do it.

I also should never be in any kind of position where life is dependent upon my actions. I am far too prone to spacing out to be trusted with that kind of responsibility.
    like doctor?