what are you ...................................., right now

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Thought I'd get in on the act with these garbage threads.

so the goal is to fill in the blank. So thats what I'm....................................right now.

:corn:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what are you ...............trying....................., right now

:wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you seem angry lately? is there anything you would like to get off your chest.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    81 wrote:
    you seem angry lately? is there anything you would like to get off your chest.
    meh, need to make soem changes around the house, refi with me on th enote and do a kitchen remodel, umm, tear down the back deck, level the backyard and plant all new grass. Clean out the fucking garage. New carpet t hroughout. CATS!!!! Please, 3 to a good home.Be the target of her sons anger toward his dad that he cant express towards him.

Really , I just need to get to more meetings than I have been. These are highclass problems I have compared to 6y9m ago.

assholes picking now to play around when an album isnt even finished yet, was the icing. I still say fuck them for now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14