[Wrigley] Official Paintball outting thread

Comments

• I'm coming to Chicago and I'm playing. This should be a great way to meet you crazy people, plus ill need a place to stay, I can use that afternoon or whatever to pick up a chick or 2.

I think the only fair way to do it is guys against girls, equal rights right

What's this muffin business
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    mca47 wrote:
    All we are going to have to do is show up with some muffins and glitter and you guys will be running for the hills.
    It generally takes very little for us guys to want to run for the hills! :lol:

#fact.

might even udder the words commitment or ask you to share your feelings. :lol::lol:
    :fp:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    When: Thursday July 18th
    Where: http://cpxsports.com/
    What: Paintball
    How: With a gun
    Who: You

$45 for half a day, $55 for a full day. what does that get you...it gets you a paint gun, face mask and 500 rounds of paint. if you want more paint...well....then buy some.

if you are interested, post here, and i'll update this post...if you need a ride, please advise. looks like we will have a bunch of people with cars.

feel free to pick a team...or we can draft you.... :lol:

Team - #MuffinMunchers
    81 - has ride
    mca47 - should have ride
    Peaceforpaul

Team - #McMonkeyMidget
    mamasan23 - can drive (pending timing belt)
    cubbee girl - can drive
    ds1119

Free agents
    davidtrios - can drive
    of.the.girl

peacefrompaul, ya bastard :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    udder

Farmers-told-researchers--001.jpg

#aimforthenips

damn it you had to quote it before I could fix my typo. :fp: :fp:
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I'm coming to Chicago and I'm playing. This should be a great way to meet you crazy people, plus ill need a place to stay, I can use that afternoon or whatever to pick up a chick or 2.

I think the only fair way to do it is guys against girls, equal rights right

What's this muffin business

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm giving a 70% chance that mamasan shoots a teammate either accidentally or on purpose.
    mca47 wrote:
    All we are going to have to do is show up with some muffins and glitter and you guys will be running for the hills.
    It generally takes very little for us guys to want to run for the hills! :lol:

#fact.

might even utter the words commitment or ask you to share your feelings. :lol::lol:

shrug.gif

Okay
    81 wrote:
    When: Thursday July 18th
    Where: http://cpxsports.com/
    What: Paintball
    How: With a gun
    Who: You

$45 for half a day, $55 for a full day. what does that get you...it gets you a paint gun, face mask and 500 rounds of paint. if you want more paint...well....then buy some.

if you are interested, post here, and i'll update this post...if you need a ride, please advise. looks like we will have a bunch of people with cars.

feel free to pick a team...or we can draft you.... :lol:

Team - #MuffinMunchers
    81 - has ride
    mca47 - should have ride
    Peaceforpaul

Team - #McMonkeyMidget
    mamasan23 - can drive (pending timing belt)
    cubbee girl - can drive
    ds1119

Free agents
    davidtrios - can drive
    of.the.girl

peacefrompaul, ya bastard :lol:

Grasshopper, I think you need to be on our team. First, mca is dissing Wisconsin and the smoking baby doesn't even get your name right. We would never do that to you.
    I lost a bet...
    mca47 wrote:
    I'm giving a 70% chance that mamasan shoots a teammate either accidentally or on purpose.

is the safety... *pop*... sorry cubbee
    They call you fucking GRASSHOPPER.....nuff said.

Need to try harder than that ladies.... :lol:

Grasshopper, I think you need to be on our team. First, mca is dissing Wisconsin and the smoking baby doesn't even get your name right. We would never do that to you.

once again, team #McMonkeyMidget showing their fear by trying to recruit our players
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:

is the safety... *pop*... sorry cubbee

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

but would you buy him lunch and leave him a case of beer......yeah, i didn't think so. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:

he likes to be called grasshopper!!

at least we know what his name is and would never make fun of the great state of Wisconsin
    I lost a bet...
    Weak ladies....weak!!!
    81 wrote:

but would you buy him lunch and leave him a case of beer......yeah, i didn't think so. :lol:

Yeah, would the ladies do that? I think not
    mca47 wrote:
    Weak ladies....weak!!!

they are scared.

monkey and midget were conspiriairiiinnng on twitter to recruit some clown called #faggypants. i think they are hoping to out number us 100-1 with shit soliders.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:

at least we know what his name is and would never make fun of the great state of Wisconsin

It's true. The name kind of stuck

Wisconsin isn't really a place to brag about, though :lol:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Weak ladies....weak!!!

they are scared.

monkey and midget were conspiriairiiinnng on twitter to recruit some clown called #faggypants. i think they are hoping to out number us 100-1 with shit soliders.....

Like that would even help them.
    mca47 wrote:

It's true. The name kind of stuck

Wisconsin isn't really a place to brag about, though :lol:

that's fine grasshopper, stay with the team that doesn't respect you enough to even get your name right.

And we would buy you lunch and beer. That's okay, though, the angels have been trained and will be laughing in the end when we kick your asses.
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Weak ladies....weak!!!

they are scared.

Damn!
    From a strategic standpoint, I may have to whore myself/bite the bullet and join that Twit site dealy.
    When it comes to battle, intel is everything...unless you are playing Mamasan's team! At that point, you just need to lob minis of booze to attract them to a locale then destroy em! :lol:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Weak ladies....weak!!!

they are scared.

Like that would even help them.

they couldn't even get the 3rd so called angel to join the merry band of corpses
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    .unless you are playing Mamasan's team! At that point, you just need to lob minis of booze to attract them to a locale then destroy em! :lol:

this is a #fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

that's fine grasshopper, stay with the team that doesn't respect you enough to even get your name right.

And we would buy you lunch and beer. That's okay, though, the angels have been trained and will be laughing in the end when we kick your asses.

Hop onboard, kids! Time to head out on a guilt trip!

:P

like i can spell anything......other than udder
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the so called angles have been trained as nothing more than to be targets

paintball2%281%29.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    .unless you are playing Mamasan's team! At that point, you just need to lob minis of booze to attract them to a locale then destroy em! :lol:

this is a #fact
    Pour a little Jameson out, mamasan come drooling, throw paintball at her, "squawk", laughter.
    :D
    81 wrote:

they couldn't even get the 3rd so called angel to join the merry band of corpses

Don't angels stick together? :D
    81 wrote:

like i can spell anything......other than udder

you best be wearing a cup!!!
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

Don't angels stick together? :D

it appears not
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg