JimmyV wrote:
    shep wrote:
    Cropsmoker wrote:
    BOSTON & NY!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been 3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my fix!!

I love how 3 years in eternity to people in Boston and NY! :lol:

We've gotten used to being spoiled. :lol:

I could make that same statement for most things to do with the states of Massachusetts and New York.

:lol: :P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

S.F., Oakland, Palo Alto,Sacramento. Either one either way, I'll be there! :D:D
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    So when it's two weeks from now and there are no answers, how many :mrgreen: or :clap: :-D with there be on this thread :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,936
    So when it's two weeks from now and there are no answers, how many :mrgreen: or :clap: :-D with there be on this thread :lol:

:lol:

Alpine and the fall Canadian tour were announced in May, correct? Maybe June? We have a bit of a wait ahead.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    BRING LOTS OF SHOWS TO US SPOILED EAST COASTERS!

We always bring the party 8-)
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    Get_Right wrote:
    This is the best part of the announcement. The 10c let us know that there will be more dates.
    They are listening!

I agree 100%, gonna skip Chicago now and hope for some multiple shows in the fall :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Get_Right wrote:
    This is the best part of the announcement. The 10c let us know that there will be more dates.
    They are listening!

Agreed - I have just two stipulations:

1.) New album by summer.
    2.) At least one Vegas show.

:)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,936
    shep wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

We've gotten used to being spoiled. :lol:

I could make that same statement for most things to do with the states of Massachusetts and New York.

:lol: :P

Cannot speak for New York but New England is just better than everywhere else. ;)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    They are listening!

I agree 100%, gonna skip Chicago now and hope for some multiple shows in the fall :D

same here! West Coast dates (THE GORGE) would be awesome! Plus, some TEXAS shows!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    West coast dates for my west coast mates! 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    West coast dates for my west coast mates! 8-)

:D

maybe you guys could make it out here?? just sayin'.... 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    nbakyfan wrote:
    I smell a Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis tour with a five night stand at MSG! :mrgreen:

i dont think i could of picked a better stretch of 5 myself :clap:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,612
    edited January 2013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    They are listening!

same here! West Coast dates (THE GORGE) would be awesome! Plus, some TEXAS shows!!!
    I'm gonna do both! :D
    The Chicago thing just sounds special. All 10C GA pit, "A night with Pearl Jam", Wrigley Field... kind of sounds like a can't miss to me! ... Unless... I wonder if they would announce a show at the Gorge in July as well?? That would kind of piss me off. Don't think I could afford both so close together. I guess it's pretty random to think that they might actually book some random summer show at the Gorge though. I'm starting to think I should let got of that dream for this year.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Cropsmoker wrote:
    BOSTON & NY!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been 3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my fix!!

3 years HAH

it's been 5 since the south in 08
    and it was 4 before that (VFC in 04)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Has Pearl Jam ever played Baltimore? They should since I live here now. I do hope they hit some of the south for those people down there who haven't got a tour stop in many years. LJVM coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC would be a good one to hit. Or the new ballpark in Winston-Salem. Oklahoma City would be another good place to hit up I don't think they've been to in a long time.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    I would love to see a show in RI... they always play plenty in the east coast, but never an RI stop...
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    That was nice they put it in there but it'd also be good if we knew a little more about WHERE the other dates might be. At this point I really think I'm going to sit out Chicago (even though the pros are that I have some family in Chicago, I'm off work in July, etc) and HOPE for something close to the SW in the fall even if it means taking off work to get to. If it turns out that the fall tour is all just East/NE shows and I blew my chance at a show till 2014 I'm gonna be sad. :( Rush listed specific cities they are going to come back and play later in the year, not the dates or venues, but just to give people an idea so they know that the few dates they did announce is not the end.

Please please please don't forget at least one of the following: Colorado, Arizona, or Vegas. Or, dare I say, ABQ even though that's about a 2% chance of ever getting played again at this point especially so soon after a Vedder show that didn't sell out.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,612
    That was nice they put it in there but it'd also be good if we knew a little more about WHERE the other dates might be. At this point I really think I'm going to sit out Chicago (even though the pros are that I have some family in Chicago, I'm off work in July, etc) and HOPE for something close to the SW in the fall even if it means taking off work to get to. If it turns out that the fall tour is all just East/NE shows and I blew my chance at a show till 2014 I'm gonna be sad. :( Rush listed specific cities they are going to come back and play later in the year, not the dates or venues, but just to give people an idea so they know that the few dates they did announce is not the end.

Please please please don't forget at least one of the following: Colorado, Arizona, or Vegas. Or, dare I say, ABQ even though that's about a 2% chance of ever getting played again at this point especially so soon after a Vedder show that didn't sell out.
    I'm thinking they probably just don't know where they're going to be for the tour yet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    Would love a Pennsylvania - New York - Connecticut - Massachusetts jam.
    And, to spice it all up, you add paprika!!
    I mean New Jersey!

• Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Don't be afraid to add DETROIT and/or Toledo to the mix to make my roadie from London to Chicago complete! ;):D Summer can't get here soon enough! I will be sure to thank Matt when I see him Sunday :lol:
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I mean New Jersey!

fucking perfect run there!
    I'd love to see them do a Rhode Island show though in Providence or something... never happens
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I mean New Jersey!

fucking perfect run there!
    I'd love to see them do a Rhode Island show though in Providence or something... never happens

Also add Maine. They haven't seen a Pearl Jam show since No Code. :shock:
    If Maine happens, they gotta take that tour bus up to Moncton, NB. :angel:
  • Options
    Since we're asking - New York and not a stadium show. Better yet, New York, not a stadium show, and a 10club only show.We can dream, can't we?
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    Since we're asking - New York and not a stadium show. Better yet, New York, not a stadium show, and a 10club only show.We can dream, can't we?

If they do New York, I'm hoping they play the new Barclays Center.

"Thirty-seven Brooklyn vendors will offer fans a wide variety of food options at Barclays Center." :shock:
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,310
    Would be nice if they stopped by my area, but I doubt it. I'll be there for any of the shows in Alpine Valley, Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    nbakyfan wrote:
    I smell a Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis tour with a five night stand at MSG! :mrgreen:

If that happens my head will explode on which city to goto I live 1:45 from Cincy :45 from Columbus and 3 hrs from Lex.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,514
    Dunkin Donuts in RI is similar to XL in Hartford, no?
  • Options
    The south will get their shows this time around. With Ed playing the his solo tour in the south, it's hard to believe he wouldn't want to bring the band back there.

MSG will happen because they said Fall....I believe the 3rd installment of the MSG renovations are this summer.

I can see a 30 date 2 leg US tour.
    1st Leg - Seattle, California dates, Vegas, Colorado, Pheonix, Texas dates, Kansas City, St. Louis
    2nd Leg - Florida dates, Atlanta, Nashville, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, DC, Philly, NYC, Boston
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,954
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    They are listening!

yay

there is still hope for me !

:thumbup: yeah, save my money for a few east coast dates then 8-)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly