Dusseldorf Klausen wanted...

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I'd love to get my hands on a Dusseldorf Klausen poster... I have a lot to trade, I have been waiting patiently for the 10C to sell it, but thought I'd throw this out there... PM me if you want to chat about trading...
I am NOT picky about the quality of the print, if I can matte over the flaws I am happy!
Doesn't need to be s/n either, I could care less, I only have one s/n klausen and it isn't even a PJ poster :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I have a few Danger's I could part with...
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    actually, I don't want to part with any poster I don't have duplicates of until the 10C sells this print... then I'll do whatever it takes to get it!
    Sorry beerbaron, we'll chat after the 10C sale(hopefully not, but if I get shut out)
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I only have a Vic, Copenhagen and Detroit to trade for it but I need one too (but I'm not buying :grr: ), I don't care about the condition either (within reasons) it's too keep! still kicking myself, hard, for not picking one up at the show.

I just know the day they sell them on 10c I'll miss it.. like they announced AND sold the last batch in the handful of hours I was offline! :(

worst of all I have one in my house right now :eek:..but it's not mine and I have to send it to it's owner (been dragging my feet, sorry Carlos ;))
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    try expressobeans
    her is a direct link to that print. There are some for sale/trade, that is where I got mine

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/62212

the poster is fucking great in real life versus shitty interent pics. The solors are fabuloso.
  • PJtaper is an expressobeans (EB) veteran. I would like to see this print in person. Seeing its construction in the DEEP magazine was cool and I think up'd its value.