Obama inauguration

he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So I was watching the inauguration coverage and during a shot where they were showing a bunch of people taking photos of the pres and first lady, a woman in the crowd had a PJ20 sticker on the back of her iPhone. Kinda random, but wondering if anyone else caught that. I was watching NBC Nightly News by the way.
We were but stones your light made us stars
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I didn't see the sticker. I only watched bits and pieces, but I did see a lot of people in the parade taking pictures with their phones of Obama. I remember thinking it's the only parade I can remember seeing where the parade participants (with the exception of the people who were busy playing instruments, carrying flags, etc) were taking pictures of the spectators and not the other way around.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    :thumbup:
    I say we all crash one of the Inaugural Balls. If those Salahi dipshits can do it, it can't be that hard.
  • We were but stones your light made us stars
  • I didn't see that but I thought it was pretty funny when ABC host saw Bill Russell and said hey theres Morgan Freeman
    AW105331 wrote:
    I didn't see that but I thought it was pretty funny when ABC host saw Bill Russell and said hey theres Morgan Freeman

The longer he spends on Good Morning America, the dumber he seems to get.