Options

The Following (Spoilers Here)

Comments

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Great show last night. cant wait to see how this unfolds
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Nami wrote:
    Great show last night. cant wait to see how this unfolds
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I'm still enjoying it. I still think someone from the FBI is involved.

it's the head FBI lady, she handed him a Poe book in the first or second episode I think.
  • Options
    getting really good!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Claire should have stabbed him more than once.

Again, the female members of the cult turn out to be the craziest members. She went full mortal kombat style on the FBI directors eyes.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    The gym scene was kinda stupid. Emma and Jacob in the car? I knew she would kill him sooner or later but not like that :shock:
  • Options
    need to download this!!
  • Options
    Good episode, outside of a couple unrealistic time issues:

When Claire is stabbing/kicking Joe in the kitchen, it takes Emma and Jacob 5 minutes to get to into the room from the front of the regular sized house.

Also, Claire and neighbors escaping in woods, it was still daylight. Then it cuts to them still in the woods and now pitch black, just to get to the neighbors house.

LOL, more psycho female madness by the cult members.

The agent being buried alive in the end...maybe she's not a member after all.
  • Options
    The whole agent at the end through me for a loop because I totally thought she was a part of the cult
  • Options
    the end was nuts
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Anyone else curious how they will go into a second season? I realized at the end of the Ep it said season finale not series. Me and the wife were thinking that crazy ass bitch Emma will get away and start a new cult. I'm still not sold on the female agent not being involved. Maybe her being buried is a punishment from Joe for letting Ryan get so close so qwick. I mean she kept saying you don't have to do this and the guys said Yes we do. Who knows I'm sure a twist is coming.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Good episode, outside of a couple unrealistic time issue

Also, Claire and neighbors escaping in woods, it was still daylight. Then it cuts to them still in the woods and now pitch black, just to get to the neighbors house.

We thought the same thing. What your neighbors are 10 miles away or something. Also what is the deal with these cops? Are they the dumbest fucking morons or what. First the guy get's his eye poked out when they clearly should have cuffed the chic. Then these two brains are not wearing a vest when they are going house to house looking for serial killers who have killed muliple law enforcement people. It's like they have a entire force of Officer Barbradys or some shit.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Anyone else curious how they will go into a second season? I realized at the end of the Ep it said season finale not series. Me and the wife were thinking that crazy ass bitch Emma will get away and start a new cult. I'm still not sold on the female agent not being involved. Maybe her being buried is a punishment from Joe for letting Ryan get so close so qwick. I mean she kept saying you don't have to do this and the guys said Yes we do. Who knows I'm sure a twist is coming.
    the same we was talking here.season 2, Emma will get away and start a new cult

and was weird that last scene,lets see how it goes
  • Options
    Season finale tonight!!!!!
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    :D
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    That went fast.
  • Options
    All I can say is
    farooq-wwe-damn.gif

We were all wrong. Did they really just kill off 3 main characters? Though I have a feeling that Claire survives.

What are the chances that the body found in the water isnt really Carroll's?
  • Options
    I was wondering when the crazy nurse was going to show up! And that has to be Joe's body they found, they said the dental records matched. Emma is alive to carry on in all of her batshit craziness.
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    I was wondering when the crazy nurse was going to show up! And that has to be Joe's body they found, they said the dental records matched. Emma is alive to carry on in all of her batshit craziness.
    Yeah, I did remember her telling Joe that she wanted to have the 'final chapter' with Ryan.

Emma looked like a f'n freak with that wig on.
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    Yeah, I did remember her telling Joe that she wanted to have the 'final chapter' with Ryan.

Emma IS a f'n freak :lol: I was kinda hoping to see closure on the FBI connection that we all thought existed. Could we have been wrong?
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

Emma IS a f'n freak :lol: I was kinda hoping to see closure on the FBI connection that we all thought existed. Could we have been wrong?
    It's possible.

Where are they going to go with this now. Just hunting down Emma? Is she going to continue with the Poe theme and attempt to regather the remaining cult members?
  • Options
    Good question. Helluva first season, but what now? Ryan can't be dead, can he? If in the Ryan/Claire duo one of them lives, I bet they go psycho avenging the other's death. But then again, that story line would only be able to last one season. I hope the writers keep creating some good material, because Im all in for the long haul!!!
  • Options
    start watching last episode..what kind of mobile parker has??
    must be awesome have signal under the ground!!
  • Options
    start watching last episode..what kind of mobile parker has??
    must be awesome have signal under the ground!!
    True, but she was only a couple feet below the surface. I'll let it slide.
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    Good question. Helluva first season, but what now? Ryan can't be dead, can he? If in the Ryan/Claire duo one of them lives, I bet they go psycho avenging the other's death. But then again, that story line would only be able to last one season. I hope the writers keep creating some good material, because Im all in for the long haul!!!

maybe his freako neighbour has a following of her own, and kidnapped Ryan and now Jack Bauer has to come in and find him! :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Great finale. Great season. I still think Joe is alive, even though they have his dental records. It's all part of his plan
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Great finale. Great season. I still think Joe is alive, even though they have his dental records. It's all part of his plan

agreed, figured they used the body of the broken ankle guy. prob another follower that gave his life up for joe.

roaster coaster ride of a season though good show.

i figure ryan is still alive except for claire.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Awesome ending. There's no way Ryan and Claire die imo. From what I read they had 3 seasons paved out already. Hopefully we get the full 22 episodes instead of the shorten season.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    great finale....love it..

i think Joe may be alive,must plan his get away,with the dna and etc..lets see next year..

thats was rocknroll!!
  • Options
    Damnit thought it was this sunday... now saying the 27th... could have sworn it said the 19th on tv

TV U LIED!!!! :))