THE HAR-BOWL

edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
It was destiny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    It's cute now, but they'll run this thing so deep into the ground it's going to be ridiculous. Everybody loves a cutesy story, I just want a good game.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • The Har-Bawl .... Which coach is going to cry the most!?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    should be a good game.........see ya Brady :cry: lol i love it !!!
    ajb
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Two more weeks of ESPN licking Ray Lewis' balls
  • It's cute now, but they'll run this thing so deep into the ground it's going to be ridiculous. Everybody loves a cutesy story, I just want a good game.

yep - agree whole Harbaughheartedly.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    but they'll run this thing so deep into the ground it's going to be ridiculous

#FACT

which is why i won't watch espn for the next two weeks, not that i ever watch it anyways
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

#FACT

which is why i won't watch espn for the next two weeks, not that i ever watch it anyways

Normally that would be enough, but you can't escape the Super Bowl. The mainstream media picks up on it more so than the regular season, and with a human interest story like two brothers coaching each other, they'll probably run it into the ground too. Not watching ESPN will help, but you won't be able to hide your head in the sand from this one unless you leave the country.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

#FACT

Normally that would be enough, but you can't escape the Super Bowl. The mainstream media picks up on it more so than the regular season, and with a human interest story like two brothers coaching each other, they'll probably run it into the ground too. Not watching ESPN will help, but you won't be able to hide your head in the sand from this one unless you leave the country.

sure i will....i only watch sporting events...might get a comment here or there, but nothing to bad.

tommorrow's paper will be full of shit so i will skip that...but after tommorrow, it will be easy to skip SB articles.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sure i will....i only watch sporting events...might get a comment here or there, but nothing to bad.

tommorrow's paper will be full of shit so i will skip that...but after tommorrow, it will be easy to skip SB articles.

Well, if you only watch sporting events you maybe can.

Just a few minutes ago, as I was changing the channel, just before I left the game I heard somebody say (as if they were trying to get one annoying comment in before I changed the channel) that this is going to be one of the greatest football stories EVER. How about we wait and see if it's actually going to be a game. Two guys getting cranked out of the same orifice doesn't automatically translate into a good football game.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,784
    jim is going up john, they are gonna face one another
    this is gonna be a classic case of brother vs brother
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • I really can't wait for this game to be over.............BRING ON BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    uncle matty